Michael Hogman Bio
Michael Hogman is an American YouTube star and social media influencer who has gained popularity for his self-titled gaming and fitness channel. He is also known as Hogmanlolz on social media and Cartoonz in the World of Warcraft scene. A native Texan, Hogman set up his YouTube channel in December 2010 and started uploading content in May 2011. In time, his channel saw moderate growth and at present, it has over 160 thousand subscribers and more than 33 million views. He predominantly makes videos about World of Warcraft, Battle for Azeroth, and Fortnite. Hogman is quite popular on other social media platforms as well. He has over 40 thousand followers on Twitter, more than 30 thousand followers on Instagram, and about 10 thousand followers on Facebook.
- Michael Hogman created his YouTube channel in December 2010 and the first video was uploaded in May 2011. Titled ‘Cartoon Mage Tutorial - Talents / Glyphs / Gear / Gems + Full Commentary’, the 12-minute video clearly demonstrates what Hogman’s intention with the channel was. In the first few months, he primarily uploaded tutorials on World of Warcraft and Battle for Azeroth but later expanded to other video games.Recommended Lists:
- His most popular video on YouTube is ‘Fire Mage Kills 40 People in 12 Seconds Explanation by Cartoonz’ which has over 600 thousand views. It was uploaded in June 2012. Some of his other popular videos are ‘Fire Mage vs Monk Duels Mists of Pandaria PvP Gameplay / Commentary’ (570 thousand views), ‘Level 90 1v2 Arenas In Mists Of Pandaria Frost Mage Pvp Cartoonz & Hotted89’ (550 thousand views), ‘How To / Tutorial - Get Level 90 in ONE DAY (World of Warcraft Gameplay / Commentary)’ (400 thousand views), ‘Patch 5.4 Frost Mage PvP in Mists of Pandaria by Cartoonz’ (290 thousand views), and ‘The Unkillable Caster of World of Warcraft Legion’ (286 thousand views).
- Hogman has recently started making videos on Fortnite and has become a professional player and the captain of a team called compLexity Gaming, which he joined in April 2018. The other active members of the team are Martin Robak (ID PipKippy) and Sheldon Doreleyers (ID pupper). They are sponsored by companies, such as Sound BlasterX, Newegg, Creative, Twitch, DXRacer, Pwnit Wear, and Esportsify.
- Hogman started posting on Instagram in January 2013. Initially, he was not as active as he is today. However, his posts on the platform have always been personal in nature.
- Michael Hogman was born on August 16, 1995, in Dallas, Texas. Little to no information on his family and early life is available on the web. In 2013, he enrolled at the University of Arkansas to pursue a marketing degree and relocated to Fayetteville, Arkansas.
- He started dating a woman named Brooke in 2017. He has two dogs, named Charlie and Leo.
Michael Hogman Fans Also Viewed