Michael Boulos Biography
Michael Boulos is a Lebanese origin Nigerian billionaire heir, who recently gained media attention as the new boyfriend of Tiffany Trump, the daughter of American president Donald Trump. Michael Boulos is the son of Lebanese business tycoon, Massad Boulos, and an heir to Boulos Enterprises, a leading distribution and trading company for commercial motorcycle, power bikes, tricycle and outboard motors in Nigeria, as well as the publicly traded multibillion-dollar conglomerate SCOA Nigeria, which specializes in cars, construction and retail. The family later established Bel Impex Limited to diversify their business and enter the tissue paper market. Michael, who was raised in Nigeria, is currently based in London where he completed his higher education. While his level of involvement in their family business is not known, he often makes appearances at celebrity parties and events. In the summer of 2018, he attended a party in Mykonos, Greece where actress Lindsay Lohan was also present. Michael Boulos and Tiffany Trump were spotted at a Taoray Wang show during the New York Fashion Week in September 2018.
- Being born into an affluent Lebanese business family based in Nigeria, Michael Boulos grew up among the elites of the country. His family has been the leading provider of motorcycles in the country for decades. The fact that his father has also been involved in politics meant further media attention for him and his family. However, while the family is well-known in the field of business in Nigeria and other countries in the world, Michael gained the attention of international mainstream media, as well as tabloids, after the news of his budding romance with American first daughter, Tiffany Trump, was revealed by 'Page Six' in late November 2018. Within a few days, almost all news outlets jumped into action to report on the affair and his earlier meeting with the rest of the Trump family.
- Michael Boulos was born and raised in Lagos, the largest city in Nigeria. His father is Lebanese business tycoon Massad Boulos and his mother is the daughter of Lebanese businessman Zouhair Faddoul, with whom his father worked before establishing his own company. He comes from a well-connected family, originally from the northern village of Kfaraakka in Lebanon, which owns the Nigeria-based companies Boulos Enterprises— which provides transportation services—and SCOA Nigeria—an equipment supplier company.
- Michael Boulos has a brother named Fares who is an actor and rapper who performs under the stage name Farastafari. Michael Boulos attended an elite international school in Nigeria, but later moved to London, England to study Management Finance and Risk at City, University of London. He is currently based in London, but regularly visits his birth country every summer during the holidays. According to Arabnews.com, his father previously was a part of President Michel Aoun's Free Patriotic Movement, and later joined the Marada Movement headed by former minister Suleiman Frangieh. His father also ran for parliamentary elections in 2018, but eventually withdrew his nomination.
- On November 29, 2018, 'Page Six' reported that Michael Boulos was secretly dating American President Donald Trump's younger daughter Tiffany Trump, who was born to his second wife, American actress and television personality, Marla Maples. They were reportedly dating for months since they first met in summer that year while on vacation in Greek island Mykonos. They both attended a party there where actress Lindsay Lohan was a guest.
- It is speculated that Tiffany kept the affair under the radar because of the controversy her father had made by calling African nations, including Michael's birthplace Nigeria, "shithole countries" in a meeting with the Congress regarding immigration in January 2018. Nevertheless, the two finally went out together in public view to attend a New York Fashion Week show by Taoray Wang in September 2018.
- In October 2018, they took the relationship one step further when he met most of her family at their Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, where they spent time together during Thanksgiving. According to sources close to her, there was no mention of her father's "unfortunate comment" on African countries during the visit. There has not been any official announcement yet, but wmagazine.com confirmed that Tiffany follows a private Instagram account registered to his name. Tiffany was previously involved in a two-year long relationship with Ross Mechanic since they met while both of them were pursuing their undergraduate courses at the University of Pennsylvania. However, she broke up with him amicably a few months before she began dating Michael. While the 'US Weekly' reported that the split happened because she took her law course at Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. very seriously, her second year of law school apparently was not an impediment towards maintaining her new-found long-distance love.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed