Meadow Rain Biography
Meadow Rain Walker is the daughter of Hollywood star, Paul Walker. Best known for his recurring role in the film series, ‘The Fast and the Furious’, Paul met with a fatal accident in 2013. Meadow Rain was born in 1998 to Paul and his then girlfriend, Rebecca. Meadow spent most of her childhood in Hawaii where she lived with her mother who kept her away from the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. During his teenage years, she started spending her holidays with her father and visited the sets of the films that he was working on. In 2011, she moved in with her father and started living at his residence. Meadow too was invited to the fundraising event that her father was going to attend just before his death, but she chose not to attend the event as she had other plans. In 2015, Meadow started a charity organization called ‘Paul Walker Foundation’ after inheriting all her father’s assets. Most of the stars who have worked along with Paul in the ‘Fast and the Furious’ film series visit her regularly. They also often invite her to the premieres of their respective movies.
- Meadow Rain Walker was born in Hawaii on 4 November, 1998 to Paul Walker and his girlfriend, Rebecca McBrain. While most of the celebrities would prefer not to talk about their love child in public, Paul never shied away from talking about her as he was a proud and loving father.
- As Paul and Vin Diesel became good friends while working together on the sets of ‘Fast and the Furious’ series, Paul chose Diesel as Meadow’s godfather.
- Meadow attended a local school in Hawaii, where she spent her early years with her mother. She was good at studies, but also had a great inclination towards show business and often visited her father during her holidays. She also enjoyed spending her time on the sets of the films that Paul was working on. By doing so, she got acquainted with most of the cast members of ‘Fast and the Furious’ film series.
- At the age of 13, she moved to California in order to live with her father. While she continued her education there, she also took a keen interest in the workings of Hollywood.
- Paul Walker passed away in November 2013 when he met with a fatal car accident. He was on his way to attend a charity function along with his friend, Roger Rodas, who was driving the car. As Rebecca had severed her ties with Paul, Meadow was left on her own, and had no immediate family members to turn to. When she was facing the most difficult time of her life, Vin Diesel, her godfather, came to her aid and treated her like his own daughter.
- Paul had left everything he had to Meadow, which made her a rich kid. She made good use of the money and started a charitable foundation to honor her father. Currently, she is busy with her studies and also runs the foundation with the help of Vin Diesel.
- She sued Porsche in 2015, claiming that the car that her father was driving had some faults. She accused the company of not installing sufficient safety features that were being advertised by them. In 2017, she agreed on a settlement with the company, but the terms were not publicized. Her decision was criticized by many on various social media platforms.
- Meadow Rain is friends with Justin Bieber, and he sends her free tickets to his concerts from time to time.
- She is also friends with most of Paul’s co-stars from ‘Fast and the Furious’ series and they all hang out during their free time. She also gets invited to the premieres of their respective films and other important events organized by them.
- Although Meadow has a massive fan following, she is not in direct touch with her fans. She is not active on social media and has no Twitter, Facebook or YouTube accounts. However, she has an Instagram account but is not an active user as she has only posted five pictures till now. But those five pictures have managed to garner many likes and she has more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
- A few miscreants have created a few fake accounts in her name on Facebook. She was in the news after her father’s death, when some of those fake accounts uploaded some random and irrelevant posts. She later denied having a Facebook account.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed