Marsha Thomason Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Also Known As: Marsha Lisa Thomason
Born in: Moston, Greater Manchester, England
Famous as: Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Craig Sykes (m. 2009)
father: Peter Thomason
mother: Phyllis McCrae
children: Tallulah Anaïs Sykes
City: Manchester, England
education: Holy Trinity Primary School, North Manchester High School for Girls, Oldham Sixth Form College, Manchester Metropolitan University
Marsha Lisa Thomason is an English actress best known for appearing as Nessa Holt in the first two seasons of NBC’s ‘Las Vegas’, as FBI agent Diana Berrigan in USA Network’s ‘White Collar’ and as Naomi Dorritt in ABC’s ‘Lost’. She is also famous for appearing on the TV drama series ‘Where the Heart Is’ and ‘Easy Money’. Her other TV credits include appearances in shows like ‘Cane’, ‘Safe House’, ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’, ‘Breaking Bad’, ‘The Good Doctor’, ‘Men at Work’ and ‘2 Broke Girls’. Thomason, who is also a film actress, has acted in numerous movies, such as ‘Priest’, ‘Pure’, ‘Long Time Dead’, ‘My Baby's Daddy’, ‘The Haunted Mansion’, ‘The Tripper’ and ‘Into the Blue 2: The Reef’, to name a few. On a personal note, Thomason, a mother of a beautiful girl, is a strong and independent woman. Known to be a down-to-earth personality, she has a lovely smile and is a graceful and confident lady.
- Marsha Thomason first rose to fame with her appearance in the British television series ‘Pie in the Sky’. She then went on to perform in the series ‘Where the Heart Is’ and ‘Playing the Field. In 2001, she guest-starred in the drama ‘Table 12’. A year later, she played roles in the movies ‘Long Time Dead’ and ‘Pure’. Then from 2003 to 2005, the actress acted in the U.S. television series titled ‘Las Vegas’ as Nessa Holt. During this time, she also got featured in the flicks ‘The Haunted Mansion’ and ‘My Baby's Daddy’.
- Soon after this, Thomason appeared in the movies ‘Caffeine’ and ‘The Tripper’ as well as in the comedy short ‘Tug of War’. In the year 2007, she began playing the role of Naomi Dorritt in the series ‘Lost’. In the ensuing years, she appeared in the big screen projects namely ‘Messiah V: The Rapture’ and ‘Into the Blue 2: The Reef’.
- During this time, the British actress also did the series ‘Easy Money’, ‘Make It or Break It’ and ‘White Collar’. Then after guest-starring on the shows ‘Men at Work’ and ‘Safe House’ respectively, Thomason appeared in an episode of ‘Bones’ in 2017. That year, she also appeared in episodes of ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ and ‘The Good Doctor.’
- Marsha Lisa Thomason was born on 19 January 1976 in Moston, Greater Manchester, England, to Peter and Phyllis Thomason. She studied at the Holy Trinity Primary School and North Manchester High School for Girls. Later on, Thomason attended Oldham Sixth Form College and studied theatre studies, media studies, and performing arts there. After this, she received her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Manchester Metropolitan University. The actress also attended Oldham Theatre Workshop, where she performed in youth theatre productions.
- On 5 April 2009, Thomason got married to lighting technician Craig Sykes. As of now, the couple has a daughter, Tallulah Anaïs.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed