Mario Herrera Bio
Mario Herrera is an American gamer and social media personality. He is more popular by his YouTube username ‘Redb15.’ At present, he collaborates with his partner and wife Tiffany Garcia on her channel, ‘iHasCupquake.’ A native of California, Herrera grew up before the explosion of social media. Despite this, his love for video games empowered him to share his gameplay with an active audience. He set up his YouTube channel in December 2010. While he has achieved modest success with it, his main job was as a Machinima partner. After he left Machinima in May 2013, he started working with his wife on her channel. IHasCupquake is one of the most popular gaming/fashion vlogging channels on the platform, with millions of subscribers and billions of views. Herrera seems to be inactive on his own channel. His last video was posted several months back.
- Having grown up prior to the social media explosion, Mario Herrera is an unlikely candidate for internet stardom. However, he was always passionate about gaming and witnessed the likes of Pewdiepie achieving astronomical success through gameplay-based content. Inspired, Herrera set up his YouTube channel on December 1, 2010, under the username Redb15. He posted his first video on May 25, 2011. Titled ‘Behind the Scenes - Cupquake's New Computer’, the video features Herrera, Garcia and two others as they assemble her new computer.Recommended Lists:
- In the ensuing six years, Herrera did not post any other video on his channel, preferring to work on iHasCupquake’s content. He posted the second video on October 1, 2017. Made in the same vein as the previous one, this one features Herrera assembling a computer for himself. In the following few months, he sporadically uploaded videos on his channel. Some of these are “let’s play” videos on ‘Detroit Become Human’, a survival video game developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4 on May 25, 2018. The most recent video on his channel, ‘WOW...THIS ENDING THO! - Detroit Become Human - Part 10’ was posted on September 28, 2018.
- Herrera was previously partnered with Machinima. Their affiliation ended on May 16, 2013. Since then, he has decided to help his wife on her channel. Garcia set up her iHasCupquake channel on August 19, 2010, and uploaded the first video on 1 November that year. Since then, her channel has grown exponentially and garners tens of thousands of views on each video. Herrera often makes appearances on it, sometimes as his wife’s gaming partner on Cloud 9 and Husband vs. Wife series. He was also featured on the 100th episode of Cupquake's Minecraft Oasis series. Besides collaborating with his wife, Herrera also has plans to set up his own business that would provide support to other people with creative work.
- Mario Herrera was born on February 24, 1985, in California, USA. Little else is known about his family and upbringing.
- He met Garcia on MySpace while they were both attending Junior High, and a relationship gradually developed between the two. After dating for seven years, Herrera proposed to her on their anniversary. She accepted, and a year later, they got married. The couple does not have any children, nor do they have any plans to have a child anytime soon. However, they share their home with two cats, Link and Navi.
Mario Herrera Fans Also Viewed