We know Malachi Barton as the hilarious ‘Stuck in the Middle’ character 'Beast Diaz,' a boy of Hispanic descent. He is also popularly known as the talented son of American Idol season 8 contestant Felicia Barton, who received a lot of support on the show from her fans. Malachi has also done a few commercials for popular brands and has been a recognized face much before he was cast in ‘Stuck in the Middle.’ His fan following on Instagram is gradually increasing, and he is also active on Twitter. Both his accounts are managed by his mother.
- Malachi began his career in 2011, when he first appeared in ‘Workaholics’ in season 4, episode 7 titled, ‘We Be Clownin.’ A year later in 2012, he played ‘Bobby’ in the sitcom, ‘See Dad Run.’ He also starred in ‘Instant Mom’ as ‘Trevor’ in season 3, episode 14 called ‘Two guys and a Gobby.’ While he made a place for himself in the world of television, Malachi also became the face of brands, such as Lay’s Potato Chips, McDonalds and Kmart. In 2016, he landed the role of 'Beast Diaz' in the Disney show ‘Stuck in the Middle.’ The same year, he also received his official Disney ID, called the ‘Disney Wand.’ He is presently working on the second season of the show, and has a couple of other ventures lined up for him.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Malachi So Special
- Stardom has followed him since he was two, when his mother first uploaded a video of him playing drums, which went viral. However, with all the success and fame that has come his way, Malachi has always remained humble. He loves having fun on the sets of the show and meeting his fans, to whom he is more of a friend than a celebrity. He is like any other nine-year-old, who loves playing and watching sports. In his interviews he comes across as honest and sincere. He answers questions giving due respect to anchors and interviewers. He is well mannered and bright. Music runs in his veins, since both his parents are from the music industry. Thus, in future his well-rounded personality will certainly help tobring him more prosperity.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- Just like his mother, Malachi Barton is a huge baseball fan. He not only enjoys watching, but also plays the game. Though he has not received any formal training in music, he loves playing musical instruments. He also loves watching children’s movies, and was honored to be at the premiere of ‘The Jungle Book’, ‘Moana’ and ‘The BFG,’ where he also got photographed with his favorite stars. He loves hanging out and playing with his co-stars, and also plays pranks on them. He loves dancing too, and can break into dance at any given moment. He takes immense pleasure in shooting fun scenes on his show, like swinging on a rope. Lately, he has been exploring the Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) app and spends his spare time creating videos.Behind the Curtains
- He was born in Colorado into a family of music lovers. His mother is a singer, who has released a few singles, which have been received well and earned her a huge fan base. His father, on the other hand, is the pillar of the family; he too is a musician and has appeared as a guitarist in a few of his wife’s singles. Malachi has is the only child of the family. Both his parents have provided him support to be where he is today. Since most of the time their family is busy shooting or recording, Malachi often goes on vacations with his parents to bond and spend quality time with them. He is fun loving and loves adventures. Since he doesn’t have any siblings in real life, his reel life siblings on the show ‘Stuck in the Middle’ are like his own brothers and sisters. He is presently working hard to make his parents proud.Trivia
- He signed for the main role of 'Beast Diaz' in Disney’s ‘Stuck in the Middle’ on his 9th birthday.
How To CiteArticle Title- Malachi Barton BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/malachi-barton-29659.phpLast Updated- April 04, 2018
People Also Viewed