Sun Sign: Taurus
Born in: Glendora, California, U.S.
Famous as: Heiress of the In-N-Out Burger company.
Spouse/Ex-: Jeremiah Seawell (2000–2003; divorced) Richard Martinez
U.S. State: California
education: High School graduate from Redding Christian School
Lynsi Snyder is an American businesswoman, who is the owner of the fast food chain, ‘In-N-Out Burger Company’. She is the only biological granddaughter of Harry and Esther Snyder, who found the restaurant in 1948. Over the past decade, she has been receiving stakes as set by her grandparents. Turning 35 was definitely a milestone for burger chain heiress, Lynsi Snyder, as she received her final portion of inheritance, owning up to 97% of the restaurant, thereby making her a billionaire, with an estimated net worth of USD 1.3 billion. As per Bloomberg Billionaires Index, she is the youngest female billionaire in America. Lynsi Snyder is also involved in other charitable acts and supports organizations like the Healing Hearts & Nations and In-N-Out Burger Foundation as part of her philanthropist endeavors.
- Lynsi Snyder was born on 5 May 1982 to Harry Guy Snyder and Lynda Lou. When she was 12 years old, her parents separated and she grew up with her mother. She has two half-sisters, Traci and Teri, from her mother’s marriage.During her early childhood, she remembers making visits to the hospital to meet her father but it was later that she became aware that he was admitted to a rehabilitation facility to overcome drug addiction that was caused by the multiple surgeries and painkillers he had been subjected to.In 1999, her father passed away due to an accidental overdose of drugs. Her father’s absence created a deep void in her life and for several years she tried to overcome her trauma with alcohol, men and drugs.The following years she had several brief relationships, however after facing a lot of hardships, she was able to come out of the dark days with the help of religion. She has stated that she is a devout Evangelical Christian and has also shared that it is her faith in religion that has helped her cope with tough times.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- In 2010, Lynsi Snyder succeeded her brother-in-law, Mark Taylor, as the Chief Operating Officer of the American regional fast food chain, ‘In-N-Out Burger’.She later took over as the President of the organization, a post that was earlier served by her grandfather, uncle, father and grandmother.In 2006, a lawsuit by a former Vice President and co-trustee exposed a possibility of a family feud. Though he was supposedly fired from misusing company funds, he claimed that Lynsi Snyder along with Vice President Mark Taylor was attempting to remove Esther Snyder (Lynsi’s grandmother) from the company.The lawsuit was finally settled out of court. In 2012, on her 30th birthday she gained 50% ownership of the company. Upon turning 35 in May 2017, she gained almost full control of the organization.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Philanthropic Works
- Lynsi Snyder is known to support various humanitarian causes. She is involved in In-N-Out Burger Foundation that focusses on supporting abused and destitute children. She also supports nonprofit organizations like Healing Hearts & Nations that work towards building training centers in Africa and India to uplift the local underprivileged community.Personal Life
- Lynsi Snyder has been in several romantic relationships in the past. In 2000, when she was 18 years old she married her then boyfriend from high school, Jeremiah Seawell, Following the wedding she shifted to her hometown Glendora; however, the marriage lasted for two years after which they separated ways in 2003.In 2004, she married, Richard Martinez, a former employee of In-N-Out. In 2006, the couple had twins, a girl named Ella Jade and a boy named Silas Diego. In 2010, she filed a divorce which was confirmed the following year.While she was wedded to Richard Martinez, she had met racer Val Torres, Jr. In July 2011, she had a son with Torres and named him Valentino Guy. Later that year they got married in a private ceremony. In 2013, she filed for a divorce and officially ended the marriage in 2014.In 2014 she met and married, Sean Ellingson, another former employee on In-N-Out. Sean Ellingson is also the older brother of actor, Evan Ellingson. The wedding was at Malibu in California apart from which a ceremony has held at her hometown Glendora. Towards the end of 2014 she gave birth to the couple’s son Layne.Opening Up About Being Media Shy
- Lynsi Snyder is known to be extremely media shy with a preference to lead a private life. In an interview she had shared that she did not want the family or the business to grab the spotlight and garner attention.As a director, she preferred the company to never go public as her she is deeply connected to the family business with all her heart. She also revealed that there have been two kidnapping attempts in the past, once, when she was attending high school at the age of seventeen and later when she was associated with In-N-Out as a manager. The incidents could have made an impact causing her to be more careful and private as a person.
How To CiteArticle Title- Lynsi Snyder BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/lynsi-snyder-32649.phpLast Updated- May 10, 2017
People Also Viewed