Lucinda Southworth Biography
Larry Page is no doubt a big name in the world of internet as one of the co-founders of the American multinational technology company ‘Google’. He is the former CEO of ‘Google’ and presently serves as the CEO of its parent company ‘Alphabet Inc.’. However, not many know about his better half, Lucinda Southworth, the ravishing beauty with a brain who has stood rock solid beside her husband through all his professional and personal endeavours. The blonde beauty compliments Larry in every which way and the almost decade long marriage of the couple saw Lucinda, who possess a graceful and elegant personality, accompanying Larry in many occasions and events. The couple who epitomise true love and affection is blessed with two adorable children. By profession Lucinda is a scientist and researcher who is presently pursuing her PhD in biomedical informatics at the ‘Stanford University’ after completing graduation from the ‘University of Pennsylvania’ and obtaining Masters degree in Science from the ‘University of Oxford’.
- Lucinda Southworth is a perfect example of beauty with brains. Coming from a wealthy and highly educated family, she has not only thrived in obtaining high qualification for herself from prestigious universities but has also garnered attention for her intellect and extremely classy and pleasant personality.
- She chose to pursue higher education like her father and in that pursuit attended the ‘University of Pennsylvania’ a private Ivy League research university situated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, from where she completed her graduation. Thereafter she moved to the prestigious collegiate research university, the ‘University of Oxford’ and earned a Masters degree in Science. Her educational endeavours then saw her joining the renowned private research university located in Stanford, California, the ‘Stanford University’, where she is presently pursuing her PhD studies in biomedical informatics. Her research work includes comparative analysis of data expression in Eukaryotic Organisms.
- The charismatic persona of this elegant and gorgeous blonde with blue eyes and striking features made Google co-founder Larry Page fall for her. Larry and Lucinda reportedly started dating each other in 2006 and after a courtship of one and a half years they took the next big step by getting into wedlock in 2007.
- Lucinda selected Necker Island, the mesmerising island in the British Virgin Islands owned by British business magnate Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson as the destination where she would exchange the nuptial vows with Larry. Their extravagant marriage ceremony that garnered much media attention was graced by 600 guests including several bigwigs like Donald Trump, Gavin Newsom and Oprah Winfrey. The love birds have appeared together in many parties and events including in the dinner for Canadian journalist and editor of Vanity Fair Edward Graydon Carter and his wife Anna Scott as also at Hollywood for Vanity Fair post-Oscar Party.
- The philanthropic side of this prominent researcher and wife of one of the most influential entrepreneurs comes to light with her involvement in different welfare and charitable activities. Whether participating in medical work in South Africa or joining hands with her husband in donating $15 million to help combating Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa through their family foundation ‘Carl Victor Page Memorial Fund’ in November 2014, she has never shied away to serve the world.
- Lucinda Southworth was born on May 24, 1979, in the US to Dr. Van Roy Southworth and Dr. Cathy McLain. Her father, a PhD holder from Stanford University, served World Bank while her mother, an education psychologist, has set up the Republic of Georgia based NGO ‘McLain Associations for Children’ as also the US organisation ‘Stepping Stones International Organization’ to help mentally and physically challenged children across the globe. Her elder sister Carrie is an American actress-cum-model famed for essaying the role of Dr. Claire Simpson in the American prime time serial ‘General Hospital: Night Shift’. Lucinda and Larry are blessed with two children born in 2009 and 2011 respectively.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed