Lisa Storie Avenatti is an American entrepreneur and businesswoman, also known as the former wife of American attorney and entrepreneur Michael Avenatti. She is the CEO and founder of 'Ikaria Resort Wear.' A business graduate from the 'University of California,' Lisa has made her career primarily in the field of fashion business and e-commerce. She has worked with several e-commerce companies and is now a member of the advisory board of 'TRYP Technologies, Inc.,' an on-demand rideshare service provider. Lisa married Michael in 2011, and their divorce was finalized in 2018. Adult film actor Stormy Daniels, whom Michael represented against President Donald Trump, was reportedly one of the reasons for the divorce. Lisa also accused Michael of verbally abusing and threatening her. She requested for their son’s joint custody. Lisa received a hefty share of Michael's property as alimony, including a percentage of interest in a private jet that was formerly owned by Michael’s law firm.
- Lisa was born on January 18, 1969, in California, US. She holds an MBA degree from the ‘The Paul Merage School of Business' of the 'University of California,’ located in Irvine. Lisa always wanted to make a career in the fashion retail business and the e-commerce industry.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowCareer
- Lisa struggled a lot in establishing herself in the fashion retail business and the e-commerce industry. She had to face several failures in the initial days of her career. Nevertheless, Lisa is now a prominent name in the fashion business scene and is associated with a few well-known e-commerce brands.Lisa’s career soared in 1997, when she joined the e-commerce company 'Shopping.com' as its director of business operations. She left the company in 1999 and joined 'TheBigStore.com' as its vice-president of international business operations. After working for 2 years with the company, Lisa was hired as the general manager of e-commerce at 'PrimeBuyTown.com.'From August 2005 to July 2007, Lisa served as the director of consulting services for 'Spot Runner,' an American advertising and technology company. In 2007, Lisa became the director of e-commerce of 'GSI Commerce,' a company that offers e-commerce and multichannel services. In 2011, Lisa left 'GSI' and joined the Massachusetts–based software technology company named 'Demandware' as its director of digital strategy.In February 2017, Lisa founded 'Ikaria Resort Wear’ and now serves as the brand’s chief executive officer. 'Ikaria' offers elegant and bold luxury resort wear that are crafted in 100% imported silk. Adorned with real 'Swarovski' crystals, each 'Ikaria' piece displays the finest European detailing. The pieces are hand-finished in Downtown Los Angeles. In October 2018, Lisa became a member of the advisory board of 'TRYP Technologies, Inc.,' the first innovative 'Software as a Service' (SaaS) provider of rideshare technology.Married Life
- Lisa was married to American attorney and entrepreneur Michael Avenatti. They became acquainted through their profession. Shortly after their first meet, they began dating.Lisa and Michael got married in 2011 and had a child soon after. In December 2017, Lisa filed for divorce. At that time, Michael was representing adult film actor Stormy Daniels in the infamous 'Stormy Daniels–Donald Trump' scandal. The court initially dismissed Lisa's divorce petition. In March 2018, Michael filed for divorce, and it did not take long to be finalized.The Divorce
- Lisa cited physical abuse and Michael’s drinking problem as the reasons for their divorce. Reportedly, Stormy Daniels was also one of the reasons behind their separation. Lisa also applied for their son’s joint custody, which was accepted by the court. They both now jointly take care of their child. Lisa had initially termed Michael “emotionally abusive” and “angry and vindictive,” which she thought could be dangerous for her son. Lisa further accused Michael of threatening her in the past. Lisa left no stone unturned in spoiling Michael’s public image. Back then, he was considered a hero for standing up against the president.Michael, on the other hand, not only denied the accusations made by Lisa but also accused her of ruining their relationship. To prove his statements, he revealed a few details of their abusive relationship. He claimed that Lisa had once evicted him from his residence located in Newport Beach, California. He claimed she had even changed the lock of the house. Moreover, Michael also brought his 15-year-old daughter from his previous marriage as a witness of his strained relationship with Lisa.In December 2018, the court settled Lisa and Michael’s divorce. Michael agreed to pay $80,000 to Lisa as child support. He also transferred several of his assets, including five luxury wristwatches worth $50,000 each, a ‘Frank Gehry’ sculpture, a few expensive pieces of artwork, and a leased 2017 'Ferrari 488 GT Spider' as alimony. Michael’s law firm 'Eagan Avenatti, LLP' (formerly 'Eagan O’Malley & Avenatti, LLP') agreed to transfer its interest in a 2016 'Honda' private jet to Lisa.Personal Life
- Lisa is a huge fan of actors Will Smith and Angelina Jolie. She owns a luxurious mansion in Newport Beach that is worth around $17,000,000. Earlier, Lisa lived in a rented apartment in Los Angeles. Lisa is reportedly single now.
How To CiteArticle Title- Lisa Storie BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/lisa-storie-43528.phpLast Updated- January 18, 2019
People Also Viewed