Linda Phan Biography
Linda Phan is the creative director of the multifaceted international entertainment production company 'Scott Brothers Entertainment' and the wife of Canadian actor, realtor, and entrepreneur Drew Scott. Linda’s husband co-owns 'Scott Brothers Entertainment', which produces the reality show segment 'Property Brothers at Home: Drew’s Honeymoon House.' Linda and Drew featured their home renovation journey on this show. They met for the first time in 2010. After several years of dating each other, they got married in 2018. Their destination wedding in Italy later became the subject of the 'TLC' show 'Entertainment Tonight.'
- Linda was born on April 22, 1985, in Toronto, Canada. She has three older sisters and a younger brother. Linda is a huge fan of 'Disney.' 'Walt Disney World' is one of her favorite family vacation spots. Linda loves craftwork. She often posts her handmade craftwork on 'Instagram.' Drew adorably calls her the "crafting queen." Linda also has a crafting space at home.
- Linda began her career working at a ‘Barista' outlet attached to a 'Cineplex' theater. She started working for 'Scott Brothers Entertainment' after she began a relationship with Drew. She is currently the company’s creative director.
- Linda’s educational background in architecture and her passion for entrepreneurship turned out to be profitable for 'Scott Brothers.' As a creative director of the company, she develops and processes new and creative concepts that impact the growth of the digital content, the product lines, and marketing campaigns of the company.
- Linda and Scott met for the first time in 2010 at the 'Toronto Fashion Week.' Linda attended the event dressed as the "fashion police." She wore a big cop badge and handed out tickets for bad fashion. Everyone wondered if she gave a ticket to Drew, too. Linda is 7 years younger to Drew. They started living together in Las Vegas toward the beginning of 2014.
- Scott and Linda got engaged on December 13, 2016, and in November 2017, they announced their wedding date. However, before that, they had started their own reality series, 'Property Brothers at Home: Drew’s Honeymoon House,' which aired on 'HGTV.' Linda and Drew appeared in the third season of the show, where they shared their journey of designing their new home in Los Angeles.
- Linda and Drew got married on May 12, 2018. The wedding had a historical theme and was held in Italy. The reason behind choosing Italy as their wedding destination was Linda’s love for Italian dishes, especially pizza pie. It was a lavish wedding. However, Linda and Drew indulged in several philanthropic activities on the occasion. They donated a large portion of their efforts to 'WE Charity,' a charitable body that works for underprivileged children and poor people. Linda and Drew also asked their guests to make donations to 'WE Charity' instead of bringing wedding gifts. The donation provided the expense to supply clean water to around 50 thousand people in need. The wedding ceremony displayed a beautiful amalgamation of Chinese and Scottish heritage, which represent the ethnicity of Linda and Drew, respectively. In an interview with 'HGTV Canada,’ Linda stated that she would love a charitable trip for her honeymoon.
- Linda and Drew’s wedding cake was featured on 'Food Network.' Drew surprised Linda with an original tune titled 'You Chose Me,’ which he had co-written with music artists Victoria Shaw and Chad Carlson. He later released a music video of the song on 'YouTube,' which also featured heartwarming moments from their wedding celebrations. Linda’s wedding gown was created by designer Claire Pettibone in Los Angeles. However, the dress was selected by her sisters.
- A month after the wedding, Linda and Drew featured their life after marriage in a segment of the 'TLC' show 'Entertainment Tonight.' The wedding special segment was titled 'Linda and Drew Say I Do.' The couple shared a few moments from their vacation in Ecuador and the Amazon rainforests.
- Linda and Drew also shared their plans of having a baby. However, they said that they were not in a hurry and were enjoying with their six nephews and nieces.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed