Catriona McGinn Biography
Sun Sign: Cancer
Born in: Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue
Famous as: Mark-Paul Gosselaar's Wife
Height: 1.80 m
Spouse/Ex-: Mark-Paul Gosselaar (m. 2012)
children: Dekker Edward Gosselaar, Lachlyn Hope Gosselaar
education: Simon Fraser University’ and 'McGill University
Catriona McGinn is an advertising executive based in Los Angeles. A graduate from ‘Simon Fraser University’ and 'McGill University,' Canada, she has been associated with a number of major advertisement, broadcast, and communication companies. Catriona was an integral part of the radio network 'Jack FM.' She has spent most of her life before marriage in Canada. Catriona is now married to American actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar, who is known for his performance in the TV sitcom 'Saved by the Bell.' Catriona and Mark are proud parents of two adorable children. She is also the stepmother of her husband’s children from his previous marriage.
- Catriona was born on June 22, 1978. She attended 'John Abbott College' in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, an on-island suburb in the southwest of Quebec, Canada.
- After graduating college in 1998, Catriona enrolled at 'Simon Fraser University,' Canada. She also attended 'McGill University,' from where she graduated in 2002.
- Catriona has made her mark in the field of advertisement. She was the general manager of 'Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems' (BDS). Her job at ‘BDS’ required her to oversee the departments of product development, marketing, and national advertising sales. Before joining 'BDSRadio.com,' Catriona worked as the general manager at 'Sparknet Communications' in Vancouver, Canada. She played a significant role in building the 'Jack FM' format, a radio network brand licensed by 'Sparknet Communications.'
- In 2010, Catriona joined 'Media Monitors,' a premier local broadcast monitoring and verification service and advertising company, as its sales executive. She eventually became one of its advertising executives.
- Catriona is married to 'Saved by the Bell' star Mark-Paul Gosselaar.
- Mark was quite popular with the youth in the early 1990s. The actor once admitted to having dated three of his co-stars. Mark was earlier married to former model Lisa Ann Russell. They met for the first time in the 1990s and got married in 1996. Mark and Lisa also had two children, namely, Michael Charles and Ava Lorenn.
- They announced their separation in June 2010. The divorce was filed on June 18, 2010. In May 2011, the two were officially divorced and thus ended their 14-year-old marital bond.
- Mark co-parented his children with Lisa for about a year. During that time, Mark met Catriona. They eventually began a relationship. In 2011, Mark proposed to Catriona with a 5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring. They walked the aisle on July 28, 2012. The private wedding ceremony was held amidst the lovely 'Sunstone Winery’ in Santa Ynez, California.
- Catriona's engagement ring was exclusively designed by 'Neil Lane,' an elite jewelry brand. The newlyweds chose Italy as their honeymoon destination.
- Catriona announced her first pregnancy 8 months after the wedding. On September 30, 2013, their son, Dekker Edward, was born. Their daughter, Lachlyn Hope, was born in 2015. Catriona is also the stepmother of Mark’s children from Lisa. Mark shares their custody with his former wife.
- Catriona is often mistaken for a model because of her height. With a towering frame of 5 feet and 11 inches, the advertising executive is taller than her husband.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed