Lil Fizz Biography
Nick Name: Lil' Fizz, Fizz, Fizzo, Air Fizzo
Girlfriend: Moniece Slaughter (ex-girlfriend)
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Also Known As: Dreux Pierre Frédéric
Born in: New Orleans, Louisiana
Famous as: Rapper
siblings: Brooke (sister), Chez (brother)
U.S. State: Louisiana
City: New Orleans, Louisiana
Lil’ Fizz is an American rapper, TV personality, and record producer. He is best recognized for being the rapper and youngest member of the R&B group, B2K. He is also known for appearing in many television programs and movies. As an actor, he has starred in the shows ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ and ‘The War at Home’ as well as in the movies ‘You Got Served’ and ‘Steppin: The Movie’. As a singer, he has released several singles, both as a lead and featured artist. Fizz, who is also a record producer, co-owns a recording company called Fizz & Boog Inc. Having developed an interest in the performing arts as a child, the rapper is today living his childhood dream of being a famous entertainer. On the personal front, he has two siblings with whom he often spends his spare time. He also has a son with his ex-girlfriend. He likes to connect with his fans and admirers on social media platforms and is active on Twitter and Instagram.
- In 1998, Lil’ Fizz formed the boy group “B2K” (“Boys of the New Millennium”) along with fellow rappers J-Boog and Raz-B. He served as a rapper in this group from 1998 to 2004. During this period, the group released several albums and singles, many of which were critical and commercial hits.
- After the group broke up, he started his independent singing career. He released his debut EP titled ‘Payday’ on July 17, 2007. Two years later, he collaborated with his business manager friend Damuer H. Leffridge and former fellow B2K member J-Boog to launch a new record label called Popular Entertainment. Under this label, the American singer released his EP ‘Night Life’ in 2009.
- Fizz has sung several hit singles till date, the popular ones being “Fluid”, “Beds” (featuring Ray J), “Becky”, “Famous” (featuring Fresco Kane), “Good Lotion” and “Bounce”.
- Lil’ Fizz made his first television appearance in 2002 as a musical guest on the show ‘All That’. Two years later, he was cast as Rashann in the flick ‘You Got Served’. Soon after this, he hosted a show called ‘Pranksta’ which remains unaired till date.
- From 2005 to 2007, Fizz appeared as Taye in the show ‘The War at Home’. He then played Jay in ‘Steppin: The Movie’. From 2014 to 2016, he appeared as one of the main cast members in ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ on VH1. From 2017, he has been appearing as a supporting cast member in the same show.
- Lil’ Fizz was born as Dreux Pierre Frédéric on November 26, 1985 in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. He has a sister named Brooke and a brother named Chez. Information regarding his parents’ names and education is not known. Talking about the rapper’s love life, he was formerly in a relationship with Moniece Slaughter. The couple has a son named Kamron David Frédéric.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed