Moniece Slaughter Bio
Sun Sign: Pisces
Also Known As: Kali
Born Country: United States
Born in: Los Angeles, CA, U.S.
Famous as: Reality TV Star, Instagram Star
City: Los Angeles
Moniece Slaughter, also known as Kali, is a popular Television reality star. She became popular on the hit VH1 reality show ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’, which chronicles the life of hip-hop celebrities living in and around LA. She is a host and a performer for on stage programs in cities like Los Angeles and Las Vegas. She is also known for her songwriting skills. She has a career in singing as well and is famous for singing the title track for ‘America’s Next Top Model’.
A social media celebrity, Moniece has over one million followers on Instagram and more than 130,000 followers on Twitter. She is known for her in-your-face reactions and bold language. Slaughter has been in news recently due to several controversial relationships, and is known to have a strong temper, although that has mellowed somewhat after the birth of her son. She is also openly bisexual and currently in a same-sex relationship.
- Moniece first featured in the first season of ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’. She was known as an aspiring songwriter and singer. The first season of the show featured her mental and emotional ups and downs.Recommended Lists:
- She continued as part of the main cast in the second season which portrayed her engagement and breakup with, Rich Dollaz.Recommended Lists:
- The third season uncovered her bisexuality and her future plans to have a second child with her girlfriend. She had sung the theme song for America’s Next Top Model, the reality show. She had written songs for Akon and Marques Houston.
- She recently grabbed more fame due to her interview where she revealed her secrets about her relationships and her sexuality. She now has more than over 800k followers because of her selfies.
- “I’m beautiful, I’m gorgeous and I’m funny as shit” is what Moniece says about herself. This shows her confidence. Moniece recently tried to make things right with ex-boyfriend, Rich Dollaz, by offering him sincere friendship. This shows her attitude of respect for others. Rich, however, did not agree to this and chose not to be friends with her.
- She is fond of her new girlfriend and states that both of them care for each other, rather, according to her, her new girlfriend cares for her more than her previous boyfriends ever did.
- She appears like an independent woman who is open to express her own thoughts to the world without fear. These qualities of Moniece make her so special.
- Moniece Slaughter was born on 4th March 1987 in Los Angeles, California. Born in a family with a deep musical background, Moniece had interest towards songwriting and singing since she was young.
- She always knew about her bisexuality, but was scared to tell this to the world because of the criticism she would face along with the judgment. She claims that whatever happens, her family would always be supportive and would continue to love her. She was brought up in a religious atmosphere where homosexuality was considered a taboo. However, her family has now realized that this need not be the case anymore and has started supporting her as she is happy being what she feels.
- She has recently had surgeries like breast augmentation. She had been in relationships with famous rapper, Lil Fizz, and her costar, Rich Dollaz, creator of Dollaz Unlimited. Recently, she revealed about her past relationship with popular singer, Tank, and how he cheated on his girlfriend Zena Foster for Moniece. She also became pregnant with Tank’s baby, but Moniece decided not to have the baby because she was just 19 and Tank was 30.
Moniece Slaughter Fans Also Viewed