Lexi Jayde Biography
Boyfriend: Emeryt Kelly
Sun Sign: Leo
Also Known As: Alexis Jayde Burnett
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Actress
mother: Melissad Burnett
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Lexi Jayde is an American actress, model, and singer best recognised for playing Emma in the film ‘Lucky Dog.’ She modelled for a commercial as a baby. She also started singing from a very early age and at age 10 she got associated with the online entertainment news magazine, ‘Hollywood Teen'Zine,’ set-upby her aunt. Lexi has also featured in several magazines, including ‘Nation Alist Magazine.’ Her singing pursuits include a special holiday rendition of the classic, ‘Baby It's Cold Outside.’ She commenced her career in acting with the television movie ‘Stolen Child.’ Moving on, she featured in several other on-screen projects. These include short films ‘Ghosts,’ ‘Wednesday the 13th,’ and ‘Boys’; and the film ‘Lucky Dog.’ She is also gaining fame as a social media influencer with her rising popularity on Instagram and TikTok.
- Lexi stepped into the world of showbiz as a baby, when she featured in a commercial. She also embarked into singing at a very young age. At the age of 10 she became involved with an online entertainment news magazine called ‘Hollywood Teen'Zine.’ It provides fans with latest news, information and photos of their favourite artists from the world of music, television, and films. Lexi has also appeared in several magazines.
- She made her acting debut with television movie, ‘Stolen Child.’ The movie was released in the US and Italy on March 18, 2012. It was also released in other countries like France and Argentina. The 2013 short comedy film, ‘Wednesday the 13th,' directed and written by Tracy Morse, featured Lexi in the co-lead role. In 2014, she got the most notable role of her career in the family drama film, ‘Lucky Dog,’ where she appeared in the supporting role of Emma. The film had Bryce Johnson, Boti Bliss and David DeLuise in starring roles. The film was directed and written by Michael Feifer. Thereafter, she featured as Katie in the 15 minutes short drama film ‘Boys.’ The film was directed and written by Eyal Resh and released in Austria on October 28, 2016. A special holiday rendition of the song, ‘Baby It's Cold Outside,’ was sung and released by her. She appeared as a Hello Girl in the 6 minutes music video titled ‘Samantha Gangal: Bohemian Rhapsody.’
- She featured in the music video of the single ‘Bingo’ in 2017. The single was released by American singer and internet personality Jacob Sartorius. The following year she also became part of ‘Sartorian Summer Send-Off’ tour of Sartorius featuring as a special guest. She has also appeared as a singer in several music videos, with pop singer Emeryt Kelly. She starred in the 2018 short horror film, ‘Ghosts,’ which was directed by Shaun Royer, and also starred Indiana Massara and Matt Sato.
- She is gradually gaining fame as a social media influencer. Her Instagram account, ‘lexijayde,’ has already amassed more than 870K followers. She has garnered decent popularity on musical.ly (now absorbed into the app TikTok) where she has over 260K fans. Her Twitter account, ‘lexijaydeb,’ has also gained over 21K followers. She created her self-titled YouTube channel on November 14, 2017.
- She was born Alexis Jayde Burnett on August 19, 2002, in Los Angeles, California, US. Not much is known about family background, childhood and educational qualification of Lexi. She grew up in Los Angeles and her mother’s name is Melissad Burnett. Her favourite social media stars are Logan Paul, Baby Ariel, Loren Gray and Danielle Cohn, while she mentions Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and Drake as her favourite singers. She likes to read sports based books. During her spare time she loves to take selfies, do photo shoot and spend time with friends. If rumours are to be believed, she is in a relationship with Emeryt Kelly.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed