Kylie Cantrall Biography
Kylie Cantrall is an American actress, social media personality, singer, and dancer. She is best known for playing Gabby Duran in the comedy television series ‘Gabby Duran & The Unsittables.’ She is also known for her official music videos, such as ‘Sleep is for Suckas,’ ‘Abraca Dab Bruh,’ and ‘Feature from Quavo.’ Apart from recording original singles and cover songs, Cantrall also performs live. Thanks to her collaboration with stars like Zendaya, Johnny Orlando, and Jordyn Jones, Cantrall went on to become one of the youngest artists to achieve fame across the United States. Not surprisingly, her social media accounts, including TikTok and Instagram have gathered thousands of fans and followers. Kylie Cantrall, who currently lives in Los Angeles, California, aspires to become a successful actress and singer in the mainstream entertainment industry.
- Kylie Cantrall was born on June 25, 2005, in Los Angeles, California, USA. She was exposed to performing arts, including music and dance at a young age, thanks to her parents’ profession. While her father, Alex Cantrall, is a music producer, her mother is a dancer. Kylie Cantrall started singing at the age of two, and also accompanied her mother to her dance rehearsals and shows. She also met famous personalities from the music industry as she would often accompany her father to recording sessions.
- Kylie Cantrall created her YouTube channel ‘Hello Kylie’ on April 30, 2014, when she was just eight years old. She then started posting a series of videos titled ‘Hello Kylie’ that gathered thousands of views. Among her videos were cover songs of singers like Zendaya, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, and Selena Gomez.
- Her popularity increased when she started collaborating with artists like Zendaya and Johnny Orlando. In 2016, she released official music videos of songs like ‘Sleep is for Suckas’ and ‘Abraca Dab Bruh.’ In the same year, she collaborated with Hayden Summerall for a duet. In 2017, she recorded a single titled ‘Feature from Quavo’ and then released the music video of ‘Shake’ in October 2017 on YouTube.
- Her YouTube channel has managed to collect millions of views and thousands of subscribers. Simultaneously, she became popular on other social media platforms like TikTok where she posts lip-sync and dance videos. She currently has more than 650,000 fans and 20 million likes on TikTok. Cantrall is also famous on Instagram where she has more than 150,000 followers. She is also popular on other social media platforms, such as Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook.
- Cantrall started attending auditions for dancing roles when she was nine years old. In 2014, she landed the role of a dancer in a short video titled ‘Fitty Smallz: Hamburger Fries & Shake.’ While seeking dancing roles, she landed an opportunity to play Director Marisol in a TV movie titled ‘The Toycracker: A Mini-Musical Spectacular’ (2016) which marked her acting debut. In 2018, she made a guest appearance in one of the episodes of the popular comedy television series ‘Bizaardvark.’ In the same year, she landed her first recurring role as Jasmine in a TV series titled ‘Raven's Home.’ Cantrall received her breakthrough role in 2019 when she was cast to play Gabby Duran in the comedy TV series ‘Gabby Duran & The Unsittables.’ She is currently looking forward to signing more such acting roles.
- Kylie Cantrall is close to her father, Alex, who helps her in creating her music videos. She often accompanies him to his recording sessions and loves spending time with him. Cantrall is a huge ‘Disney’ fan and would like to sign more ‘Disney’ projects in the future. She likes going to Beyoncé’s concerts as the ‘Irreplaceable’ singer is one of her favorite artists. She also loves watching ‘The Cleveland Show’ as it is her favorite television show.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed