King Roscoe Biography
Al’Dreco Jones, popularly known as King Roscoe, is a young American rapper who became popular after he was featured on the third season of the reality show ‘The Rap Game’ on Lifetime. An entertainer since he was a toddler, he wrote his first song in the third grade when he was just eight. Rapping since his school days, he convinced his mother to believe in his talent and she took him to a recording studio, from where it all started. Very sincere and determined, he works on verses and rapping four hours a day. He had stated in an interview that the TV show ‘The Rap Game’ has made him more competitive and confident as an artist and writer, and that he has also improved on stage. He is quite popular on his self-titled YouTube channel, where he releases original singles, and has garnered more than 52k subcribers. Roscoe takes his musical career seriously and he already has an image consultant and a vocal coach. His mom is his manager.
- King Roscoe started taking serious interest in music when he joined a writing group in school. He wrote his first single, ‘All A Student’, about being a straight A student, when he was eight years old and in the third grade. After he released the single on YouTube, it became popular and received more than 88,000 views. Soon after, he composed the single ‘Go Kart’, which was also a hit. He has also created many other singles including ‘Datz My Girl’.
- He had auditioned for ‘America's Got Talent’ season 9 when he was aged nine. However, he was eliminated in the audition round. He had also auditioned for seasons one and two of ‘The Rap Game’ on Lifetime, and finally got through on season three, which made him popular as a rapper. In an episode of ‘The Rap Game’, the rappers were asked to make up original dances, and King Roscoe used a broom to make it unique and creative. Based on the social media reactions to his dance moves, he was ranked four on the list, which made him unhappy. He competed on the show to join Jermaine Dupri’s record label, So So Def.
- Some of his recent singles are ‘Highly Underrated’, which was composed in 2017, and released on iTunes; ‘No L's Round’, produced by DillyBeatz, and released on YouTube in 2017; and ‘Queen’, a hip-hop/rap which was recorded in 2018.
- King Roscoe was born on July 21, 2003 as Al’Dreco Jones to Deishonna Jones and Al'Dreco Booker, who was a rapper. His father was killed before King Roscoe was even born and his mother raised him at Bluff, the local nickname of the area near English Avenue and Vine City. The family moved to Atlanta when he was two. Later, his mother became his manager when he started pursuing a career in rapping. He attends Kipp Ways Academy and focuses on getting good grades.
- Since he was two years old, he has been entertaining his family and friends, and has always been the life of any party he attends. It is reported that he is dating Flau'Jae, who was his co-contestant in the Lifetime reality show ‘The Rap Game’. Her father was also a rapper and had died before she was born. Roscoe’s favorite artists are Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne.
- King Roscoe has a scar on his head, which he acquired after suffering from Staph infection in 2005.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed