Katrina Stuart Biography
Katrina Stuart is a well-known singer from Canada best recognized for creating and posting covers of songs sung by popular artistes like Beyonce, Maroon 5, and Gwen Stefani on a self-titled channel on YouTube. On this channel, she also shares her original songs and music videos. Stuart is a model and actress too who has appeared in short films as well as magazines and TV commercials. A naturally charismatic performer from the tender age of four, Stuart dreamt of becoming a professional entertainer since childhood. Today, she has reached the place where she has always wanted to be—thanks to her passion, dedication, and hard work! Currently, the Canadian beauty is enjoying stardom both on the social networks and in the mainstream media. Talking about her social media popularity, Stuart has got over 61k subscribers on her YouTube channel. In addition to this, she has over 168k and 117k followers on Instagram and Twitter respectively. On a personal note, the singer is currently in a romantic affair with a well-known YouTube personality. Born and raised alongside her two siblings, Stuart enjoys spending her leisure time with her parents, siblings, and boyfriend.
- Katrina Stuart began playing the piano at a very tender age. By the time she was ten, she had started playing the guitar as well. At this point Katrina began to perform at a variety of events and places, such as talent contests, schools, and her local church, earning invaluable performing experience. She then moved to Los Angeles to pursue a professional singing career.
- In 2011, she appeared in a short film titled ‘Patch Town’ in which she played the role of Bethany Frank. The same year, Stuart created a self-titled channel on YouTube and began sharing her covers and music videos on it. Her first cover was of Katy Perry’s hit song 'The One That Got Away’. After this, the Canadian beauty went on to create more covers of other popular artists, such as Maroon 5, Beyonce, Gwen Stefani and Shawn Mendes, to name a few.
- Soon she began to gain fame and her channel managed to attract a decent number of subscribers. During this time, Stuart also joined Vine and Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) and started sharing her music content on these apps as well. Within a few years’ time, she became moderately popular. Many high end brands and companies started approaching her and she was cast in a few television commercials and magazine advertisements.
- Besides her covers, Stuart has also released a few original songs, such as “Not Gone” and “Right Now”. In 2017, she released a music video titled “All in” with her boyfriend Sam Golbach.
- Katrina Stuart was born on September 20, 1999 in Canada to Darla and Doug Stuart. She has a sister named Chantale and a brother named Taylor. In 2015, she started dating YouTuber Sam Golbach. The couple often collaborates on each other’s videos. Stuart is good friends with DJ and rapper Lela Brown and has even posted Instagram photos of them together. Information regarding the Canadian singer’s education and family background is not available. Currently, Stuart is active on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed