Karol Sevilla Biography
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Also Known As: Karol Itzitery Piña Cisneros
Born in: Mexico City
Famous as: Actress, Singer
mother: Carolina Cisneros
siblings: Angelo, Mauricio
City: Mexico City, Mexico
education: Centro de Educación Artística (CEA) Infantil
Karol Sevilla is a Mexican actress, singer, songwriter, and YouTuber. She came into prominence by playing various roles in the sitcom ‘La rosa de Guadalupe’. She has also guest-starred in a number of TV programs. Despite being quite young, she already has several hit shows to her credit. She began her career at an early age and it won’t be wrong to say that she literally grew up in front of the camera! The actress has also acted on stage, most notably in plays such as ‘La Novicia Rebelde’, ‘Anita La Huerfanita’ and ‘Fantabulosa’. Currently, she plays the role of Luna Valente / Sol Benson on Disney Channel’s ‘Soy Luna’. Sevilla also runs a YouTube channel on which she posts vlogs, covers, and more. Talking about the channel’s popularity, it has successfully garnered over 6.1m subscribers and about 510 million views as of March 2018. On a personal note, the Mexican actress is a lively young woman in real life. She is extremely enthusiastic and loves sharing her life stories with her fans and admirers. This is one of the reasons she is active on various social networking platforms.
- Karol Sevilla started her career in commercials at the age of six. She then went on to appear in the production of ‘La Novicia Rebelde’ in 2008. The same year, she was cast in the series ‘La rosa de Guadalupe’ in which she portrayed multiple roles. Soon after this, she appeared in an episode of ‘Mujeres asesinas’.
- During 2010 and 2011, the actress got featured in three episodes of ‘Para volver a amar’. Around the same period, she also performed in the plays ‘Timbiriche’ and ‘Anita La Huerfanita’. After this, Sevilla played María Luz "Marilu" Lobo Ballesteros in two episodes of ‘Amorcito corazón’. From 2012 to 2014, she had roles in the program ‘Como dice el dicho’ as well as in the plays ‘El Mago de Oz’ and ‘Fantabulosa’.
- In 2016, the Mexican artiste began playing the role of Luna Valente / Sol Benson in the telenovela ‘Soy Luna’. The following year, she appeared as a special guest in ‘Junior Express’.
- Talking about Sevilla’s YouTube career, she joined the social platform on January 27, 2016. Her first video was titled ‘Karol Sevilla | ¡Llegué a Youtube’. After this, several videos followed and the actress became a YouTube star in no time. Today, her channel has over 6.1 million subscribers and more than 510 million views. Each and every video of Sevilla, whether it’s a vlog or a song cover, is worth-watching!
- Karol Sevilla was born on November 9, 1999 in Mexico City, Mexico to Carolina and Javier. She has two elder brothers named Mauricio and Angelo. Her grandmother’s name was Berta.
- From 2006 to 2008, Sevilla attended the Centro de Educación Artística (CEA) Infantil. She is good friends with Lionel Ferro and Katja Martínez. Her favorite artists are Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, and Robert Downey Jr.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed