Justin Dior Combs Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Born in: Mount Vernon, New York
Famous as: American Footballer
Height: 1.7 m
father: Sean Combs
mother: Misa Hylton Brim
siblings: Chance Combs, Christian Casey Combs, Jessie James Combs, Madison Brim, Niko Brim, Quincy
U.S. State: New Yorkers
education: Iona Preparatory School
Justin Dior Combs is the son of the famous American singer and rapper Sean Combs. He has also made a name for himself as an upcoming footballer. He is a scholarship holder under the 'University of California, Los Angeles.' He was targeted by a mob of media persons for accepting the scholarship. Justin has made headlines for his uber luxurious lifestyle and super expensive gifts from his father. Justin is the first biological born to Misa Hylton-Brim and Sean Combs, who has four more children from another woman.
- Justin was always passionate about football. He has been playing the game since childhood. He started his football coaching in his preparatory school, under the tutelage of Victor Quinlo. As the time passed, the young lad became proficient in football skills. By the time he as in high school, he was seen as a potential national footballer. Justin was ranked at number 132 in the cornerback category. 'ESPN' placed him at the fifth spot as the best team recruit in the state of New York. Justin started as a cornerback in college, but in his senior days, he switched to quarterback. His incredible skills got him several titles, including 'All-League, All-City, All-State, and All-American Performer' in high school.
- Justin not only received accolades as an upcoming footballer, but also earned the prestigious 'UCLA' scholarship. He got admission to the college under their sports scholarship scheme. He was trolled heavily by the media for accepting the scholarship that might have helped many poor students. Justin is the son of a millionaire, and the 54 thousand dollars scholarship could have served many needy students.
- Justin stated in his defense that he earned the scholarship purely on the basis of his football skills. Also, he had always dreamt of studying in 'UCLA.' The college too supported Justin saying that their selection process considers students’ accomplishments and not their family’s financial status.
- Justin has appeared on television too. He, along with one of his half-brothers, appeared on the television show 'MTV's My Super Sweet 16.' He is also quite popular across the social media platforms. His 'Instagram' account has more than a million followers while his 'Twitter' handle has 230 thousand followers. His fans have created a channel on 'YouTube,' where one can find many of Justin's football performances.
- Being born to rich and famous parents certainly has its own perks. When Justin’s mother got pregnant, Sean was not sure about taking up the responsibility. He broke up with Justin’s mother. As a result, she sued Sean for not supporting their son financially. After many years, Sean finally showed up as a father. On Justin’s sixteenth birthday, he gifted him a 'Maybach' car worth $ 360 thousand. In addition to that, he also gifted him a chauffeur with the car.
- Justin Dior Combs was born on December 30, 1993, in Mount Vernon, New York. He is the first biological child of hip-hop artist and entrepreneur Sean Combs. His mother, Misa Hylton, is a renowned name in the fashion industry. Sean and Misa were high school sweethearts. Justin has five half-siblings. Sean Combs and actress Kimberly Porter has a son Christian Casey Combs, and twin daughters, D’Lila Star and Jessie James. Sean Combs also had a fling with beauty specialist Sarah Chapman and together they have a daughter Chance Combs. From his mother, Justin has a half-sister named Madison Brim.
- Before Justin made it to the 'UCLA,' he attended 'California School' and 'Catholic Iona Preparatory School' in New Rochelle, New York. Justin wants to major in 'Business Marketing.'
- Justin admires the 'NFL' star, Michael Vick. Apart from playing football, he is passionate about dancing too.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed