Josie Harris Biography
Died At Age: 40
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Born Country: United States
Born in: Las Vegas, Nevada
Famous as: Ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather Jr.
Spouse/Ex-: Floyd Mayweather Jr.
children: Jirah Mayweather, Koraun Mayweather, Zion Shamaree Mayweather
place of death: Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, United States
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
U.S. State: Nevada
Josie Harris was an American actress, entrepreneur, and author who was mainly famous for her relationship with famous boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. Before rising to fame because of her relationship with the boxer, she was a small-time actress. In 2006, she had appeared in horror film ‘Exit 38’. In the following years, she was also seen in the TLC series ‘Starter Wives Confidential’. Harris’ relationship with Mayweather suffered when he suspected her of having an affair with Golden State Warrior C.J. Watson. He attacked her and left her injured. He was subsequently jailed in the case of domestic violence. Mayweather rarely speaks about the case and his time in jail, but Harris went on to give interviews to many newspapers sharing her side of the story. She revealed how Mayweather abused her and mentally tortured her leaving bruises on her faces. After the scandal, she started working as an entrepreneur. She was found dead in a car on March 9, 2020, at Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, United States.
- Josie Harris was a small-time American actress who acted in few movies and TV series. She was also an entrepreneur and author. She rose to fame when her relationship with her then boyfriend, the world famous boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr., came into limelight for wrong reasons.
- Harris acted in a movie which was a horror flick ‘Exit 38’. She has also appeared in TLC series ‘Starter Wives Confidential’. It was a reality show which premiered on January 29, 2013 at ET/PT. It dealt with women who had relationships with men before they became famous and wealthy. It was later cancelled since it received low ratings. In the show, Harris was seen along with many other women like Liza Morales, Monica Joseph-Taylor, Tashera Simmons, Cheryl Caruso, and Zakia Baum.
- She had launched her own line of baby products called 'Nappiesaks' and worked as a successful entrepreneur. Along with her business, she was also working on her book. She planned to write about her personal experience of domestic abuse that she had to suffer at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.
- Josie Harris was born on January 17, 1980 in Las Vegas, Nevada. She became known to the world because of her abusive relationship with boxer, Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The boxer was upset due to Harris’ rumoured affair with Golden State Warrior C.J. Watson. As per Harris’ side of the story, Mayweather had attacked her on six occasions during their relationship. In September 2010, Mayweather attacked her extremely brutally.
- Mayweather was arrested after Josie Harris filed a domestic battery report. She claimed that Mayweather attacked while she was sleeping. Later, he went on to punch her and even kicked her. Even though Mayweather served prison term due to the assault charges, he denied any of the allegations made by Harris. In fact, he claimed that Harris used to do drugs because of which Harris filed a defamation case against him.
- Harris and Mayweather had three children together – Koraun, Zion, and Jirah. Out of the three kids, the eldest was an eye witness to his father’s domestic violence against his mother.
- On March 9, 2020, she was found dead in a car at Valencia, Santa Clarita, California, United States. The exact cause of her death was not known.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed