Jessalyn Grace Bio
Jessalyn Grace is a well-known lifestyle YouTuber famous for running a self-titled channel on the platform. Her content includes toy reviews, lookbooks, fashion hauls, back-to-school content, DIYs, song covers, and occasional vlogs. Affiliated to the children’s clothing brand Justice, Grace grew up with an interest in cheerleading and craft. Her mother Kelly, who herself is a craft lover, guided the young girl’s creativity in the right direction. Today, both the daughter and the mother run their respective creativity channels on YouTube. Talking about Grace’s channel, it has surpassed a subscriber base of 417k (as of May 2018). Created in the year 2016, this channel also has over 46 million views. The best part of the young YouTuber’s craft content is that it is original and innovative. Each and every video of hers is worth watching. Moreover, as her craft-based videos are detailed, any craft-lover can learn from them in no time. On a personal note, Grace has two younger siblings who also enjoy watching her videos.
- Jessalyn Grace’s self-titled channel was launched in 2016, with her first every video being 'Welcome to My Channel - A little about me'. Within a month’s time, Grace was able to upload a variety of content on her channel, such as DIYs, fashion videos and back to school content. All these videos were successful in capturing the attention of the viewers and they in turn, shared these on their own social media profiles. With passing time, the young YouTuber worked on improving the content and quality of her videos which enabled her to gain hundreds of thousands of subscribers within a short period.Recommended Lists:
- She eventually started making videos promoting the children’s clothing brand JUSTICE (which she is affiliated to). In addition, Grace decided to share general vlogs with her audience as she felt the need of connecting with them deeply. This journey continued and within two years, the American young diva managed to earn over 417k subscribers.Recommended Lists:
- One of her most watched videos is ‘Justice Makeup Collection + a Look at Mom's Makeup Too’. This video has over 4 million views as of now.
- Jessalyn Grace was born on May 25, 2007 in California. Her mother, who is a Mormon, is also a YouTuber under the username ‘CreativeKelly’. She has tons of craft videos on her channel. One of her most popular videos is titled ‘Super Quick and Easy Flower Tutorial!! Less than 5 min. to make’. Her father is Buddhist. Grace has a younger sister named Abby and a younger brother named Bryce. She attends a local school.
- Jessalyn also has good vocal skills. She even won a singing competition at the age of six. In this competition, she sang the famous song titled "Let It Go" from Disney’s ‘Frozen.’ One of her greatest inspirations is the singer and internet personality JoJo Siwa. The young American YouTuber has done competitive cheerleading as well.
Jessalyn Grace Fans Also Viewed