Jamileh Navalua Bio
Jamileh Navalua is a social media star, best known for featuring in her family YouTube channel, ‘The Navalua Family.’ She appears alongside her siblings in the channel that has more than 143,000 subscribers. Apart from featuring in ‘The Navalua Family,’ Jamileh also displays her video-making skills in her self-titled YouTube channel, which has more than 200,000 subscribers. She is also famous on Instagram as she has more than 65,000 followers on the video and photo-sharing platform. While her social media career is beginning to take-off, Jamileh is also eyeing a career in the world of acting and has appeared in a couple of short films already. She is also a Social Media Influencer who advocates anti-bullying and anti-body shaming. Read on to get to know about her childhood, her journey towards social media stardom and more.
- Jamileh Navalua was born on May 13, 1999 in the state of the Grand Canyon, Arizona. She was raised by her parents, Jeddah and Israel. Jamileh grew up in Scottsdale, along with her now famous siblings, Charlie and Ameerah.Recommended Lists:
- Jamileh grew up watching YouTube videos and had decided pretty early in her life that she too, wanted to make a career out of social media and then a career in the field of acting, later in her life.Recommended Lists:
- She started appearing in her family YouTube channel when she was just 16 years old. Jamileh and her siblings, who were already into making YouTube videos, started posting DIYs, life hacks, challenges, and many other interesting videos.Recommended Lists:
- On June 6, 2016, at the age of 17, Jamileh created her own YouTube channel and started posting tutorials that mostly dealt with all things related to slime. As the number of subscribers increased on her channel, Jamileh started posting a variety of videos, with some of them including her boyfriend.
- Jamileh’s channel is currently one of the most viewed YouTube channels in Arizona as it has already gathered more than 200,000 subscribers. Not surprisingly, her self-titled channel has so far accumulated more than 12 million views.
- Some of the most viewed videos on her channel include, ‘Worst Slime Package – There was Mold + Slime Smoothie | Gearbest Slime Review,’ ‘Testing Karina Garcia Book Slime Recipes – Diaper, Coffee, & Fluffy Slime,’ ‘Big vs Small Slime Kit – Bigger is Worst,’ and ‘Slime Shop Review – Worst Slime Ever or Best Slime Ever?’
- In October 2016, Jamileh created her Twitter account, which has gathered a decent number of followers. With more than 65,000 followers, she is also famous on Instagram, where she posts interesting photos and videos.
- Jamileh has also appeared in three short films so far. She first appeared in a film titled ‘Rules and Regulations,’ in which she played Lauren Piper. She then went on to appear in a couple more films, such as ‘Krazy Kids’ and ‘Steal My Heart Away,’ where she played Lola Noonan and Grace Kim respectively.
- Jamileh is a Social Media Influencer who advocates anti-bullying and anti-body shaming. Though it is not clear if she was a victim herself, what is apparent is the fact that she takes her role of being an advocate of anti-bullying and anti-body shaming seriously. She has also initiated a movement called ‘#slaythehate’ and uses it in many of her online posts.
- Jamileh Navalua is very close to her parents and siblings. She is often seen spending time with her relatives as well. She has even featured her mother in some of her YouTube videos. A video titled ‘Dead Prank on Mom – Mom Freaks Out’ has so far accumulated more than 350,000 views.
- Jamileh is in relationship with Miguel, who is often featured on her Instagram account. He has also appeared in some of her YouTube videos like ‘Teaching my Boyfriend How to Make Slime Kits.’ She has also featured her boyfriend’s sister in one of her videos.
Jamileh Navalua Fans Also Viewed