Isabella Jane Cruise Biography
Sun Sign: Sagittarius
Born in: Miami, Florida
Famous as: Tom Cruise's Daughter
father: Tom Cruise
mother: Nicole Kidman
U.S. State: Florida
City: Miami, Florida
Isabella Jane Cruise is the adopted daughter of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. Despite being the daughter of well-known Hollywood stars, Isabella had to undergo a lot of difficulties and psychological trauma. Throughout her childhood, she had to deal with issues like depression and anxiety as she was just nine when her parents separated. Isabella maintains a low profile and refrains from talking about her strained relationship with Nicole Kidman. She got married in secret to the love of her life, Max Parker, who is an IT consultant by profession. Though the wedding was a low key affair, the absence of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman sparked off many speculations. As far as her professional life is concerned, she is working towards becoming a hair and make-up artist in the entertainment industry. She has worked as a make-up artist in a couple of individual films as well.
- Since Isabella’s biological mother could not take care of her because of financial constraints, she was adopted by Tom and Nicole from a hospital in Miami. Tom and Nicole knew Isabella’s biological mother as she was associated with the ‘Church of Scientology,’ a multinational network which Tom and Nicole were a part of.
- The then celebrity couple was going through a tough time as they were dealing with Nicole’s miscarriage. They then decided to go for an adoption, and with the help of the authorities from the ‘Church of Scientology,’ they legally adopted Isabella. She brought a ray of hope into Tom and Nicole’s traumatic relationship. Nicole formed a strong bond with her daughter and the bond strengthened over the next few years.
- Nicole and Tom got divorced when Isabella was just nine years old. The divorce left Isabella devastated and strained her relationship with her parents. She severed her ties with Nicole and even stopped calling her ‘Mom.’ Scientology played a major role in causing problems in their relationship. A few scientologists called Nicole a ‘suppressive person’ and blamed her for her tumultuous relationship with Tom and her children.
- Isabella then developed a cordial relationship with her father’s third wife, Katie Holmes. In an interview, which was given right before his wedding with Katie, Tom thanked his children, Isabella and Connor, for being supportive and for welcoming Katie into their life. Unfortunately, that relationship too, was short-lived as Isabella moved to Britain right after Tom and Katie ended their marriage in 2012.
- However, Isabella maintains a cordial relationship with her father. The father-daughter duo is often seen spending quality time with each other. Isabella surprised many when she got married to an IT consultant named Max Parker in 2015. The absence of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman in her wedding sparked off many speculations.
- Though Tom took care of the wedding expense, he kept himself away from the ceremony. Nicole, on the other hand, was not even informed about the wedding. In 2016, Nicole had an emotional reunion with her daughter and met her son-in-law for the first time. In 2018, Isabella paid tribute to Nicole by including her mother’s name in her newly launched fashion line.
- As a kid, Isabella aspired to become a screenplay writer. However, Tom and Nicole kept Isabella away from the blinding glamour of Hollywood. They never took her to any events or premier shows. Since she was homeschooled, she did not get the opportunity to attend a regular school.
- For her higher studies, Isabella was sent to London, where she studied art. She then completed a 12-month diploma in professional hairdressing at ‘Sassoon Academy.’ By then, she had gained considerable knowledge and experience in hairstyling and make-up. She joined the prestigious ‘Delamar Academy of Make-up & Hair’ at Ealing Studios in London. She is now focusing on starting her own chain of styling and make-up academies.
- Isabella is happily married to Max Parker and lives in a semi-detached house in Croydon, London. She moved into her new home, along with her husband in 2017. She has opted for a modest lifestyle instead of leading a lavish life in Los Angeles. She has also declined financial support from her parents. In fact, Isabella and Max were seen moving into their new home without any professional help. It certainly looks like the couple has decided to lead a simple and happy life.
- Isabella Jane Cruise was born on December 22, 1992 in Miami, Florida. Her brother Connor Cruise was also adopted by Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. She has three half-sisters: Suri, Sunday Rose, and Faith Margaret. While Suri is Tom and Katie’s biological daughter, Sunday and Faith are Nicole Kidman’s biological daughters from her second marriage with Keith Urban.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed