Heidi Mark Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Born in: Columbus, Ohio
Famous as: Model, Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Terry Mark (m. ?–1994), Vince Neil (m. 2000–2001)
U.S. State: Ohio
City: Columbus, Ohio
education: Palm Beach Community College
Heidi Mark is a Finnish-American actress, model and former ‘Playboy’ Playmate. Besides appearing on the cover of ‘Playboy’ magazine, she has also walked the runway for top fashion brands. The glamour model also happens to be a talented actress with several notable film and TV roles to her credit. She earned praise for her performance as Alison Wilson on the TV show ‘Thunder in Paradise’. Equally praiseworthy were her portrayals of Ashley in the sitcom ‘Married with Children’ and Jazz De Guise in the soap opera ‘Ocean Ave.’ Apart from these, some of her most acclaimed performances were seen in TV series like ‘The Young and the Restless’, ‘Love Boat: The Next Wave’, ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ and ‘3rd Rock from the Sun’. The model cum actress has also made her presence felt in movies. Some of her most notable films include ‘Rock Star’, ‘Life Without Dick’ and ‘Man of the Year’. Heidi is widely known to be a staunch Donald Trump supporter, who endorses his controversial views.
- Before joining Hollywood, Heidi Mark used to work as a model. She was also a Hooter’s girl. It was through her modeling gigs that she was first noticed by casting agents. In 1994, she made her acting debut as Sharon Newman in the American TV soap opera ‘The Young and the Restless’. In the same year, she also featured on the cover of ‘Playboy’. Her appearance on the magazine’s April issue captured the attention of the American audience, and she became a ‘sex-symbol’ overnight. Heidi’s next appearance was in an episode of ‘Fortune Hunter’ (1994). She followed that up with her breakthrough role in the TV series ‘Thunder in Paradise’. She played the recurring character of Alison Wilson on the action-adventure show and received praise for her performance. In 1994, she bagged two more TV series, namely ‘Silk Stalkings’ and ‘Red Shoes Diaries’.
- Heidi Mark continued her trajectory of success in 1995, and it turned out to be one of the most significant years of her career. She made her film debut in the 1995 TV movie ‘Deadline for Murder: From the Files of Edna Buchanan’. She followed that up with two direct-to-video movies. One of them was ‘Baywatch: Forbidden Paradise’ (1995). Her portrayal of Holly in that movie was so successful that she was asked to reprise that role in multiple episodes of the TV series ‘Baywatch’ (1995 – 1996). In 1995, she also reprised her role of Alison Wilson in the direct-to-video movie ‘Thunder in Paradise 3’. In the same year, Heidi landed the much-loved role of Ashley in the popular sitcom ‘Married with Children’ (1995 – 1996). She was ‘Playboy’s’ Playmate for July 1995.
- In 1997, she worked in the TV movies ‘Weapons of Mass Distraction’ and ‘Steel Chariots’. She also starred as Amber Montana Dakota in the mockumentary ‘Swimsuit: The Movie’ (1997). Heidi portrayed the character of Annie Banks in the TV movie ‘Bad As I Wanna Be: The Dennis Rodman Story’. Her recurring role of Cruise Director Nicole Jordan in the TV series ‘Love Boat: The Next Wave’ (1998 – 1999) brought her immense fame.
- In 1999, Heidi featured in a few episodes of ‘Ally McBeal’ and ‘Charmed’. Her comedic performances in ‘3d Rock from the Sun’ and ‘Dharma & Greg’ were met with positive reviews in 2000. In the same year, she also showed her dramatic skills in ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ and ‘Diagnosis Murder’. Thereafter, Heidi Mark starred in three movies, namely ‘Rock Star’ (2001), ‘Life Without Dick’ (2002) and ‘Man of the Year’ (2002). From 2002 until 2003, she played the part of Jazz De Guise in the soap opera ‘Ocean Ave.’ Her most recent role was in the TV movie ‘The Women Behind The Women: Behind Steel Dragon’ (2017).
- While Heidi Mark’s ‘Playboy’ cover shoot in 1994 brought her worldwide fame, the makers of ‘The Young and the Restless’ were not impressed. She was soon fired from the show. Later, she made tabloid headlines after the details of her abusive marriage and nasty divorce from Vince Neill surfaced. She also came under fire for supporting Donald Trump’s controversial views.
- Heidi Mark was born as Heidi L. Tenety on February 18, 1971, in Columbus, Ohio, USA. She attended the ‘Santaluces Community High School’ in Florida and graduated from there in 1989. She finished her education at the ‘Palm Beach Community College’. Heidi was married to Vince Neill, the lead vocalist of the American metal band ‘Mötley Crüe’, from May 28, 2000, until August 29, 2001. She was earlier married to Terry Mark, whom she divorced on February 7, 1994. Heidi has two children, Deuce and Georgia, with her current husband whose identity has not been revealed to the media.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed