Finn Wolfhard Biography
When Finn Wolfhard was gearing up to watch the first film of his lifetime, little did he know the kind of influence it would cast upon his life, changing the course of it completely. Wolfhard’s experience after watching ‘Spider-Man’ was such that he resolved to become an actor almost instantly. He started working towards realizing his dream even before he turned ten. Barely in his teens, he is already two films old with ‘Aftermath’ and ‘The Resurrection’. He has also made guest appearances in several television series including ‘The 100’ and ‘The Supernatural’. However, Wolfhard’s claim to glory came with the super hit television series ‘Stranger Things’. The teenage sensation is now set to star in the 2017 film, ‘It’ and also in the second season of the series, ‘Stranger Things’.
- For a child who is already two films old by the age of 13, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that he was born to be a star. Finn Wolfhard’s stint with acting began when he saw the first movie of his lifetime, ‘Spider-Man’. Impressed by the magnetism of the profession of acting, he fantasized about becoming an actor someday. Not long after, he was on his way to make his dream of becoming an actor a reality. Finn Wolfhard’s debut as an actor came in the Independent film, ‘Aftermath’ in 2013. The same year, he had yet another film released--‘The Ressurection’. His brilliance as an actor earned him guest roles in prime time television series, ‘The 100’ and ‘The Supernatural’ as Zoran and Jordie Pinsky respectively. However, it was the 2016 television series ‘Stranger Things’ that catapulted Wolfhard’s acting career to newer heights. The series was a major hit and Finn gained a reputation as an established child actor. Looking at his impressive start, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that Wolfhard’s road to a bright future is sealed. His future projects include the film, ‘It’ and the second season of ‘Stranger Things.’
- How many of you remember the kind of effect your first film had on you? You would barely remember which one it was or when you went for a film for the first time! Okay, what if we turn the question to the last film you saw? Which was the last film you saw and what kind of influence did it cast upon you? You probably were more excited about the popcorn, exotic locales, stunning art direction, and the glam actors in the film, isn’t it? This probably explains what makes Finn Wolfhard ‘special’. He hadn’t even touched the double digits of his age when he decided to become an actor after watching his first film. Such strong conviction in a child is barely conceivable and it is this conviction that helped him realize his dreams and makes Finn Wolfhard special.
- When not shooting for television series and films, you can find Finn either in school balancing his education with his star-career or mugging up lines for his next rehearsal. Despite his huge fan following and star-studded status, Finn Wolfhard is down-to-earth and a level-headed child. He loves jamming with his friends, hanging out with his family, enjoying some private play time with his pets, or just playing with his sibling. Life of this 13-year-old teenager is certainly enviable! Though Finn primarily gained fame for his television pursuits and film career, he has also featured in the music video for the song ‘Guilt Trip’ (2014) by Canadian punk band PUP.
- Finn Wolfhard was born on December 23, 2002 in Vancouver, Canada. He has an elder brother, Nick Wolfhard. Young Finn attends a Catholic School in Vancouver for his studies. He loves playing bass and guitar in his leisure time. Finn’s love for acting and cinema goes all the way back to the time when he saw his first movie, ‘Spider-Man’. Yes, it was his first experience of a movie that impressed Finn so much that he decided to become an actor. Today, barely in his teens, Finn is an established child actor with several television projects in his kitty. Already two films old, Finn is soon to feature in the second movie adaptation of Stephen King’s ‘It’ as Richie Tozier slated for a 2017 release. He also has his hands full with the season 2 of the hit and famed television series ‘Stranger Things’.
- Finn admitted to having a fear of clowns despite starring as Richie Tozier in the upcoming movie ‘It’.
|2018||Best On-Screen Team||It (2017)|
How To Cite
People Also Viewed