Connie Glynn Bio
Connie Glynn is an English singer and vlogger known for her vocal and cosplay impressions of various animated characters. Formerly known as Noodlerella, she is also a beauty guru who often shares beauty and fashion related content on her channel. She is a voiceover artist and writer as well; she recently voiced a character in the animated movie 'Trolls'. As a social media influencer, Glynn has amassed over a million followers across her social platforms and has received nearly a billion views. She is much admired for her vocal and writing skills as well as for her knowledge of themes related to beauty and fashion. She is a very lovely woman who is not just gorgeous to look at but is also blessed with a charming and pleasant personality. Being the youngest member of her family, Glynn is still pampered by her parents and brother even though she is a young lady now! The love she has for her family is evident in her personal vlogs where she often talks about them.
- Connie Glynn started out on YouTube under the online alias ‘Noodlerella’ in January 2013. Her first video was 'Disney Princess Impressions Singing/Speaking'. This was followed by a music cover called 'I Remember You- Marceline Adventure Time Song Cover' in which Glynn showcased her vocal skills. After this, a number of impressions and music videos came out. On September 4, 2014, the English beauty posted a personal video. In this video, titled '50 Random Facts about Me', she mentioned some important facts about her.Recommended Lists:
- Her channel got a boost in March 2015 when she published her 'Steven Universe Impressions AND songs Singing/Speaking' video. The vlog became a massive hit within a week. Today, it has more than a million views (as of October 2018). Glynn’s fame touched further heights when she came up with a video called '25 Voices- Pop Star Singing Impressions'. This video went viral and helped her channel gain widespread exposure. Her channel grew exponentially after this. Today, Connie Glynn’s self-titled channel has over 945k subscribers. One of her recent videos, 'Create or Die: Did Social Media Kill Fun,' is a must watch for all her fans!
- Glynn also has a second channel on the platform. Launched on November 21, 2015, under the name Connie, this channel is all about her personal vlogs. From “Let’s Talk” video and travel vlogs to everyday adventures and holiday videos, there’s much on the channel related to Glynn’s personal life. As of now, the channel has over 109k subscribers.
- In 2017, Glynn released her book titled ‘Undercover Princess’. She recently lent her voice to the character of 'Moxie Dewdrop' in the animated flick 'Trolls' in the UK version of the movie.
- She also has a gaming channel on YouTube. Launched on May 23, 2016, this channel called NoodleGames is currently inactive.
- Connie Glynn was born on March 16, 1994 in England. She has an elder brother named Lawrence. Information regarding Glynn’s parents and education is not available.
Connie Glynn Fans Also Viewed