Conan Gray Bio
Conan Gray is a famous American YouTuber and vlogger. Gray mainly uploads original and cover songs which he shares with his fans. He started his YouTube channel in 2013 and named it ‘ConanXCanon’. Initially, he had little idea that his music videos would be so appreciated by people. Gray has the habit of putting different type of content on his YouTube page. His main content generally focuses around the songs that he sings. But he also uploads vlogs and speaks to his fans about different things. One would find Gray speaking about his clothes, giving a house tour, his favourite music, movies, or even describing his first day in college. Gray’s voice is refreshing and laudable due to which his fan following grows each day. He also has huge fan base on Instagram.
- Conan Gray started his YouTube channel on January 14, 2013 and a week later posted his introductory video. His content mainly consists of songs and vlogs. He is known to sing originals as well as cover songs. Gray came up with an original ‘Those Songs’ which he wrote and sang. Other than this, he has sung many songs of famous artists and posted on his YouTube channel. Some of them include ‘Idle Town’, ‘The Other Side’, ‘Treehouse’, ‘Grow’, ‘Radio’, ‘Lovesick Boys’ and many others.Recommended Lists:
- Some of his other popular uploads includes ‘I’m a girly boy and I don’t care’ where he made a video about himself. In the video, one can find him narrating his past experience when people judged him for not being manly enough. He confessed in the video that he never felt manly enough and does not even have any issue if people perceived him to be girly. He also painted his nails in the video which he believed was very liberating. Gray is one of the few YouTubers who does not mind showing his feminine side to his fans.
- His vlogs also contain videos from his personal life such as his life at home, college, with friends, and trips with friends. In addition to this, he also posts ‘Monthly Favs’ videos which he posts every month. In this video, one can find Gray sharing his favourite things for a particular month with his followers. These favourite things comprise of clothes, skin care, music, movies, shoes, books and TV shows.
- Ever since Gray began his YouTube channel, he believes that YouTube has changed tremendously. But he believes in being original and not following anyone in particular. He even came up with a song he wrote calling ‘YouTube is Changing’ to express his feelings.
- Conan Gray was born on December 5, 1998, in San Diego, California. When Gray was an infant his family moved to Hiroshima, Japan to take care of his grandfather as his grandfather was critically ill. After his grandfather passed, his family moved back to California.
- When Gray was just three years old his parents got divorced. In one of his videos, ‘50 Things About Me’, he spoke about the time his parents separated. In the video, ‘Reading Hate Comments’ he revealed to his fans that he had been physically and verbally abused in the past.
- Gray has a sister and he considers Joey Graceffa to be his favourite YouTuber.
Conan Gray Fans Also Viewed