Chad Franke Bio
Chad Franke is the son of Kevin and Ruby, who are famous for their family YouTube channel, ‘8 Passengers’, which features them along with their six children. The channel is packed with vlogs that portray the family’s everyday life including their trips, birthday celebrations, shopping, etc. They have also posted a bunch of videos that exclusively feature Chad. Starting from his introduction, Chad has appeared in a number of videos, in which he has spoken about various topics, such as his first crush, shopping for Valentine's Day, the onset of puberty, etc. He has regularly posted videos pertaining to his daily routine and has also taken up many challenges that have gone viral on the internet. His family has also posted videos in collaboration with ‘The Ohana Culture’, another family YouTube channel that posts similar videos.
- The channel ‘8 Passengers’ was created on January 7, 2015, and it has already amassed more than 1.2 million subscribers. The videos on the channel are usually posted throughout the week.Recommended Lists:
- Chad first appeared in the third video posted on the channel. In the video, Chad spoke about his home education. He was also seen doing household chores like cleaning the window panes, washing the dishes, watering the plants, etc. Chad was also seen practicing his music lessons on piano and violin.
- Chad loves to be home-schooled as it gives him an opportunity to have lunch with his family. In one of his videos, he told his fans that he had learned about various temples across the world.
- In April 2016, his parents decided to put Chad into a regular school as they thought it would help him in his overall development. Before attending his first day at school Chad went out for shopping and was accompanied by his siblings.
- Chad then shared his experience of getting his braces for the first time. He told that it was painful at the beginning and that he did not like the way he looked with the braces on. A few days later, he broke one of his teeth while removing his braces.
- He celebrated his thirteenth birthday with his grandparents and later had a huge birthday bash at a taco parlour. In his subsequent video, Chad displayed all his gifts that he had received on his birthday.
- In one of the vlogs, Chad’s mother shared her thoughts about Chad’s pubescence. She said, unlike her oldest child, Chad was a lot calmer and composed. Chad then posted a video on his first shaving experience which was quite hilarious.
- In one of his videos, Chad even shared his thoughts about receiving his first salary from YouTube. Since he is an animal lover, he bought a lizard with his first salary and named it Gecko. Unfortunately, Gecko escaped from his home after a few days.
- His family then posted a series of videos that showcased their holidays which they spent in Disneyland. The holiday came across as a surprise to the kids as Kevin and Ruby hadn’t told them that they were visiting Disneyland. Prior to this video, they had posted a vlog about packing for their holiday.
- Chad has taken up many challenges that have gone viral on the internet. He performed well in the ‘guessing baby food challenge’ as he correctly identified almost all the food samples. He also took up ‘the make-up challenge’ in which his mother applied make-up on his face.
- In one of his videos, Chad spoke about his first crush and how badly he wanted to ask her out. He said that he had decided to ask her out on one of his birthdays but then dropped the idea, for he did not want to be disappointed on his birthday, should she decline the offer.
- He then expressed his feelings for her on the Valentine’s Day. He later disclosed in his video that the girl agreed and had also reciprocated by gifting him a poster of his favourite superhero.
- He then posted a ‘Question and Answer’ video in which he answered some of the questions posed by his fans. Chad is a responsible boy and had once babysat his youngest sister when his parents were out of town. He also threw a surprise birthday party for his dad, which was planned along with his siblings.
- Chad Franke was born on February 2, 2005, in Seattle. His father, Kevin, had worked as an engineer and later as a professor at a university. He later decided to retire in order to create YouTube videos along with his wife, Ruby.
- Chad has an older sister named Shari, and four younger siblings – Abby, Julie, Russell, and Eve. He is an avid football fan and wishes to play for ‘Washington Huskies’ someday. He loves eating pizza and his mother’s home-made food.
Chad Franke Fans Also Viewed