Casey Barker Bio
Sun Sign: Leo
Born in: Brighton, England
Famous as: YouTuber
Spouse/Ex-: Nicole Corrales
siblings: Jed and Jordan (brothers), Saffron Barker (sister)
City: Brighton, England
education: BHASVIC Sixth Form College in Brighton
Casey Barker is a British YouTube personality who specializes in comedy content such as vlogs and challenges that he posts on his self-titled channel. He also has a side channel that he runs alongside his partner Nicole Corrales. This channel features his personal life stories and other entries. A brother of the popular YouTuber Saffron Barker, Casey Barker is also active on other social platforms, including Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. He is one of those YouTube personalities who love to share their personal experiences with the audience in order to entertain and motivate them. Barker has already gained hundreds of thousands of subscribers on his channels and is working hard towards making his channel even more famous. On personal note, he is a caring son to his parents, a doting brother to his siblings and a loving father to his young daughter. He is humorous and often behaves crazily to make the people around him laugh. The British YouTuber has graduated from England’s BHASVIC Sixth Form College.
- Casey Barker joined YouTube on October 28, 2015. Since then, he has been posting comedic content like pranks, vlogs, challenges, etc. on this channel. From chapstick challenges with his girlfriend to crazy pranks on his sister, the YouTuber has published all kinds of videos that showcase his humorous and wild side. Apart from these, he has also shared solo videos, all of which are extremely interesting and amusing to watch.Recommended Lists:
- Some of the most watched videos on his channel are 'Drake 'TOO GOOD' Song lyric Prank on my Girlfriend’, 'Our Baby Gender Reveal' and 'I Was Kidnapped- Storytime with Saffron'. The first video, having over 1 million views, is a lyrical prank video in which the YouTuber pranks on his girlfriend. The second one, with over 900k views, is a personal video in which Barker and his sweetheart opt for their baby’s gender reveal test. The third video, having over 760k views, is a story time video. Besides these, the rest of the content on the Casey Barker channel is also worth-watching! Talking about the popularity of his self-titled channel, it has earned more than 250k subscribers and over 18 million views (as of August 2018).
- Casey Barker also runs a second channel titled ‘Nasey Family’. This channel, launched on August 10, 2016, features the YouTuber’s family vlogs. From travel stories with his partner and baby to the occasional surprise videos, there’s everything on this channel you need to know about Barker and his family life. As for now, the channel Nasey Family has over 274k subscribers.
- Casey Barker was born on August 1, 1995 in Brighton, England to parents Wendy and Darren. He has two brothers, Jed and Jordan, and a sister named Saffron who is also a YouTuber. Barker has studied at BHASVIC Sixth Form College.
- Coming to his love life, he is in an open relationship with his girlfriend Nicole Corrales. The couple has a daughter, Harlow, who was born in August 2017.
Casey Barker Fans Also Viewed