Bryce Maximus James Biography
Bryce Maximus James is an aspiring American basketball player and the second-born child of 'National Basketball Association' (NBA) superstar LeBron James and his wife, Savannah Brinson. Bryce has gained significant prominence in the basketball scene in a short span. He has been trained by his father and is already a star player on his school basketball team. His spectacular basketball skills have earned him offers from several basketball clubs. Bryce now plays for the 'North Coast Blue Chips' at the 'Amateur Athletic Union' (AAU) level.
- Bryce grew up playing different outdoor sports. Born to athlete parents, Bryce developed a passion for sports. However, his father initially did not allow him to play a few sports due to safety issues. Bryce’s father became his first basketball coach. Bryce eventually mastered the basics and later joined his school basketball team. His father regularly visits his school to supervise Bryce’s basketball training and tournament performances.
- At the age of 9, Bryce gained significant prominence among basketball’s prep circuit. A few years later, he started receiving offers from basketball clubs such as 'Duke' and 'Kentucky.' Like his elder brother, Bryce plays for the 'North Coast Blue Chips' at the ‘AAU’ level. Over the years, Bryce has dominated the ‘AAU’ scene with his brilliant shooting and passing skills. His father has publicly appreciated Bryce’s performances several times and has displayed his amazement at his son’s brilliance in the game at such a young age.
- Bryce is also active on social media. He often posts on his social-media accounts on 'Instagram,' 'Facebook,' and 'Twitter.'
- Bryce Maximus was born on June 14, 2007, in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US. Bryce’s elder brother, LeBron James Jr., has participated in numerous local basketball tournaments in their hometown. Bryce has a little sister named Zhuri Nova James. When he was 3 years old, Bryce lived in a palatial mansion in Miami, Florida. Bryce and his elder brother were born before LeBron James and Savannah got married.
- Bryce’s parents were athletes in high school. Apart from basketball, LeBron played football. Savannah played softball and was a cheerleader. Bryce, too, grew up playing several sports such as basketball and soccer. However, his father initially did not allow him to play football or ice hockey, as he was worried about safety hazards associated with such games.
- Bryce has studied at the 'Old Trail School’ in Akron, Summit County, Ohio. He also attended the 'Crossroads School' in Santa Monica, California. He has received offers from several top college programs.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed