Brooklyn Wyatt Biography
Brooklyn Avraam Wyatt-Gibson is a British singer and musician who is currently affiliated with the boy band RoadTrip. He is more popular by his stage name Brooklyn Wyatt. A native of Essex, Wyatt developed a love for music quite early in his life. He drew inspiration from his father and later formed a music group with him. In July 2015, he got together with Rye Beaumont, Andy Fowler, Mikey Cobban, and Jack Duff and the group RoadTrip was formed. Initially, they covered songs by acclaimed artists such as Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber. It took them a significant length of time to garner a large following. RoadTrip has about 581 thousand subscribers on YouTube and nearly 300 thousand followers on Instagram. In 2016, Wyatt and his bandmates were invited to perform at the Magcon tour. They released their debut Extended Play ‘Miss Taken’ in the following year.
- Music has played an important part in Brooklyn Wyatt’s life since childhood. While he was enamoured by NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys in his early years, he started to appreciate Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez as he approached the threshold of adulthood. However, the biggest influence on his life and music has been his father with whom he formed a music group.
- He eventually joined the group RoadTrip which was set up in London, England on July 29, 2015. The group has boys from all over the United Kingdom. Both Rye Beaumont (born January 24, 1996) and Mikey Cobban (March 22, 1999) are from Bristol, while Andy Fowler (born February 16, 1994) is from Stockport. Jack Duff (July 6, 1999), on the other hand, is from Ireland. The manager of the group is Blair Dreelan, who is a musician and songwriter himself.
- The group set up their YouTube channel on the same day the group was formed and started uploading content. Initially, RoadTrip was a cover band. Along with Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber, they also covered the likes of One Direction, Adele, and Shawn Mendes. They were invited to the prestigious Magcon 2016 tour. In 2017, RoadTrip put out their first EP, ‘Miss Taken’.
- Brooklyn Wyatt was born on October 1, 2000 in Essex, England but later relocated to Dartford, Kent. He has three younger siblings, a brother, Jude, and two sisters, Liani and Tai. As a youth, he was inspired by the 1990s popular boy bands NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys. Wyatt is of Greek and Cypriot ancestry.
- He attended Holy Trinity C of E Primary School and later enrolled at the Wilmington Academy. After graduating from high school, he began studying engineering at North Kent College but later dropped out to pursue his musical aspirations. When he was in school, Wyatt also loved playing football. He is a dog lover and has a pet British bulldog.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed