Billie Faiers Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Born in: England
Famous as: Television Personality
Spouse/Ex-: Greg Shepherd (m. 2019)
father: Lee Faiers
mother: Suzanne Wells
children: Arthur, Nelly Samantha Shepherd
Billie Faiers is an English television personality, best known for appearing in reality TV series ‘The Only Way Is Essex.’ She is the older sister of model and television personality Sam Faiers with whom she has appeared on several TV shows. Billie also owns a fashion company called ‘Minnies Boutique’ along with her sister. She made headlines in March 2019 when she married an entrepreneur Greg Shepherd. She is currently a part of the popular television program ‘The Mummy Diaries,’ which follows the lives of Billie and Sam Faiers. She is also popular on social media platforms, such as Twitter and Instagram where she has millions of followers. She is currently being represented by talent agency ‘Touch Management.’
- Billie Faiers was born on January 15, 1990, in Brentwood, Essex, England, to Lee Faiers and Suzanne ‘Sue’ Wells. Her parents got separated when she was young. She spent her childhood with her sister.
- She started her television career at the age of 20 when she appeared in the popular British reality television series ‘The Only Way Is Essex.’ She was seen in the series from 2010 to 2016, appearing in 184 episodes.
- Meanwhile, she was invited to make a guest appearance in one of the episodes of the TV series ‘Loose Women,’ in 2011. The following year, she appeared as herself in a talk show titled ‘Daybreak.’
- In 2014, she made guest appearances in two television series - ‘Big Brother's Bit on the Side’ and ‘The Only Way Is Essex: All Back to Essex.’
- In 2018, she made a guest appearance in one of the episodes of a television series titled ‘Lorraine.’ Billie is currently a part of the famous television program ‘The Mummy Diaries’ which also stars her sister Sam Faiers among other family members.
- Apart from having a successful career as a television personality, Billie Faiers also co-owns a fashion company called ‘Minnies Boutique,’ which she set up in 2011, along with her sister. ‘Minnies Boutique’ collaborates with other fashion brands, such as ‘MinkPink’ and ‘Rare.’ Billie is currently serving as the company’s director, monitoring the operations of its online store and two boutiques. She often uses her social media pages to endorse her fashion line. She is currently being managed by ‘Touch Management,’ a talent agency run by Xanthe Taylor.
- Billie Faiers started dating English businessman Greg Shepherd in 2011. At the time of her engagement to Shepherd in 2014, Faiers was pregnant with their daughter, Nelly, who was born on July 10, 2014. On March 7, 2017, Faiers and Shepherd were blessed with a son, Arthur. The couple got married on March 5, 2019, on the island of Kuramathi in the Maldives. Faiers made headlines at the time of her wedding as many news websites reported her dream wedding with one of England’s most prominent businessmen.
- Billie Faiers’ mother Suzanne ‘Sue’ Wells went on to marry David Chatwood after divorcing Lee Faiers.
- Billie’s younger sister, Sam Faiers, is a famous model and has appeared in popular shows, such as ‘Celebrity Big Brother,’ ‘All Star Mr & Mrs,’ ‘Celebrity Juice,’ ‘The Million Pound Drop Live,’ and ‘Shooting Stars.’ Sam Faiers has two children, namely Paul Tony Knightley and Rosie Knightley from her relationship with Paul Knightley.
- Billie Faiers and her family members currently live in Essex. They appear frequently on their family television show ‘Sam and Billie Faiers: The Mummy Diaries.’
How To Cite
People Also Viewed