Ben Azelart Biography
Ben Azelart is an American skateboarder, Instagram star, and internet personality. After garnering popularity on various platforms of social media, he has landed sponsorship deals with the likes of Predator Helmets, Immortal Shoelace and DVS Shoes. Azelart has spent a considerable part of his life in Hawaii but currently lives in Los Angeles, California. He has been skating since he was a child. Azelart and his friends Brent Rivera and Caleb Burton have emerged among the most influential young internet personalities in the recent years. Azelart has over 1.4 million followers on Instagram and more than 10 thousand followers on Twitter. Furthermore, he has over 132k subscribers and about 4 million views on his YouTube channel. In 2018, he began appearing as the series protagonist in the reality web show ‘Bucket List’.
- Ben Azelart has been skating for the most part of his life. Having spent all his life in either California or Hawaii, he has also been participating in various water sports since he was a child. He enjoys surfing, swimming, and diving. He has taken part in several skateboarding competitions, including the Association of Skateboarders Hawaii and King of the Groms.
- Azelart became active on Instagram in October 2014, posting a photo himself with the caption “My version of studying for finals #jk #rainadventures”. Over the course of the next few years, he gradually built up a loyal fan base and currently has about 1.4 million followers on the platform. These days, he gets hundreds of thousands of views and thousands of comments on each upload on Instagram.
- After setting up his self-titled YouTube channel in June 2014, he posted his first video in August 2016. Titled ‘The Start Of My Youtube!’, the video contains snippets from Azelart’s everyday life. While he is not as influential on YouTube as he is on Instagram, he still gets thousands of views per video on the platform. The most watched video on the channel is ‘Never Have I Ever w/ Brent Rivera and Caleb Burton!’ Posted on April 26, 2018, it has garnered over 2.3 million views to date.
- Azelart often makes video shorts and posts them on his social media accounts. His friends Brent and Lexi Rivera and Caleb Burton often star in them. He has been chosen as the star of the 2018 web reality series ‘Bucket List’, which revolves around Azelart as he decides to check things off from his bucket list after he relocates to Los Angeles. He subsequently learns how to fly a plane, salsa dance, and water jet-pack, to name a few. Azelart has also appeared in the family science fiction web series ‘Brobot.’
- Ben Azelart was born on January 10, 2002, in Texas to Jill and Lionel Azelart. He has an older brother named Julien. He studied at the Kailua Intermediate School in Hawaii.
- There are recent speculations that link Azelart to Brent Rivera’s younger sister, Lexi. They have worked together in Azelart’s video shorts which he posted on his Instagram handle.
- They have also appeared together in the web series ‘Brobot’. However, nothing has been confirmed by either party.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed