Ayla Woodruff Bio
Sun Sign: Virgo
Born in: United States of America
Famous as: Vlogger
father: Brian Woodruff
siblings: Blake Woodruff
U.S. State: Arizona
City: New York City
education: University of California San Diego
Ayla Woodruff is an American social media star, who posts videos and pictures related to fashion, lifestyle, and travel among other aesthetics of life. Ayla owns a self-titled YouTube channel. She is also active on Instagram and Twitter, where she has millions of followers. With more than 1.4 million followers on Instagram and over 812,000 subscribers on YouTube, Ayla Woodruff is one of the popular social media stars. Thanks to her goddess-like physique, Ayla also serves as an inspiration to many women across the globe. Her workout regime and fitness mantra are some of the reasons why Ayla is so popular on the internet. She is also vocal about her relationships and is bold enough to show off her incredible physique in front of the camera.
- Ayla Woodruff was born to Diana and Brian Woodruff on August 26, 1992, in the United States of America. She was raised along with her siblings, Trevor, Blake, and Raina. After completing her graduation from the ‘University of California San Diego’ (UCSD), Ayla turned her attention towards social media as she wanted to be famous right from her childhood. She started working as an assistant to Logan Paul, a famous YouTuber and internet personality. After working for Logan Paul for a few months, Ayla created her YouTube channel. However, she did not post anything on her self-titled channel for the next two years. Her first video, ‘Intro to My YouTube – Ayla Woodruff,’ which justified the time taken to post, was published on May 1, 2017.Recommended Lists:
- Ayla Woodruff was in a relationship with model and fellow social media star Mackinzie Dae. However, the couple broke up in 2018 due to personal differences. In a video titled ‘Why I left,’ which she posted after her break up, Ayla explained why she felt the need to say bye with her long-time boyfriend. She is a good friend of fellow social media star Logan Paul and loves spending time with him. She is also friends with Matthew Crawford.
- Ayla is a fitness freak, and loves spending most of her time in the gym. She also serves as an inspiration to many women across the globe through her social media pages. She has posted a video titled ‘How to stay Fit,’ which has helped many of her fans. Ayla is close to her parents and often posts their pictures on her Instagram page.
- She also loves spending time with her pet dog Blue, who too, appears on her Instagram page quite frequently.
- Ayla Woodruff was part of the 2003 comedy drama film ‘Cheaper by the Dozen,’ which was directed by Shawn Levy. However, her portions were edited before the film released. Interestingly, the film starred Ayla’s brother, Blake Woodruff, along with other stars like Steve Martin and Hilary Duff.
Ayla Woodruff Fans Also Viewed