Annie Smith Bio
Annie Smith is an American social media personality. She started hogging the limelight when she began dating rapper, singer, and songwriter Lil Xan whose real name is Nicholas Diego Leanos. Smith made headlines in February 2019, when Lil Xan announced on social media that he is engaged to Annie Smith and that they are expecting their first child. However, Smith announced in April that she suffered a miscarriage amidst rumors that she had faked her pregnancy. Despite the rumors, Lil Xan and Annie Smith continue to express their love for each other on their social media pages. Smith uses her social media pages to promote Lil Xan’s career. Her Instagram page is packed with pictures of the California-based rapper.
- Annie Compton Smith was born on June 1, 1997, in California, USA. She was given up for adoption by her biological parents. Smith’s adoptive parents raised her in a small town near San Francisco. As a child, she kept herself busy in sports, such as volleyball and softball. She also rode horses until the age of 14. Smith became active on social media platforms at a young age. Her popularity on social media increased when she started dating popular rapper and singer Lil Xan.
- After accumulating a decent number of followers on her Instagram page, Annie Smith created a self-titled YouTube channel on February 18, 2019. Her YouTube channel has interesting videos. Some of the most viewed videos on her channel include ‘The Boyfriend Tag,’ ‘First Ultrasound Pictures Baby Update,’ ‘Am I Faking My Pregnancy,’ and ‘Q & A with Fans.’
- Annie Smith was best friends with Lil Xan. Though Lil Xan always considered Smith beautiful, but he never thought of her as more than a friend. When Lil Xan went through a painful breakup with American actress and singer Noah Lindsey Cyrus in September 2018, Smith stood by his side. Subsequently, Lil Xan started dating his best friend and the two eventually fell in love with each other.
- In February 2019, Lil Xan and Annie Smith announced on their social media pages that they are engaged and that they are expecting a child. They even shared ultrasound pictures of their unborn baby on YouTube. However, fans on social media claimed that Smith was faking her pregnancy and that the pictures shared by her were downloaded from the internet.
- On April 6, 2019, Annie Smith took to her Instagram page to announce that she had suffered a miscarriage. Subsequently, Lil Xan revealed in one of his interviews that he is suspicious of Smith's pregnancy. He even said that he wanted to see the paperwork from the hospital, but decided to trust her when she told him about the tedious process one has to undergo to get the paperwork done. Despite the rumors, Annie Smith’s relationship with Lil Xan continues to grow from strength to strength. The two often express their love for each other on their social media pages. In 2019, Smith became an integral part of Lil Xan’s world tour.
- Though Annie Smith was given up for adoption by her biological parents, she chose to maintain a cordial relationship with her biological mother. She often meets her biological mother and loves spending time with her. Lil Xan has credited Annie Smith for helping him fight drug addiction. She also promotes his career with the help of social media. She currently lives in the United States along with Lil Xan.
Annie Smith Fans Also Viewed