Alexis Neiers Biography
Sun Sign: Gemini
Born in: geles, California, United States
Famous as: Reality TV Star
Spouse/Ex-: Evan Haines (m. 2012)
father: Mikel Neiers,
mother: Andrea Arlington-Dunne
siblings: Gabrielle Neiers, Kaleb Mikel Neiers, Tashea Gadlin, Tess Taylor
children: Harper Elisabeth Haines
U.S. State: California
Alexis Neiers is a former television personality of the reality show ‘Pretty Wild’ fame. However, much before ‘Pretty Wild’ happened, Neiers came under the spotlight when she was convicted with burglary charges as a part of the ‘Bling Ring’ group. The group had conducted robbery at the homes of celebrities and robbed some expensive jewels and objects. Though initially she denied her involvement, later on she accepted the charges. And before gossip of Neiers being a Bling Ring burglar could be subdued, she got embroiled for having possession of heroin. Neiers has stated that much of her problems in adulthood have been due to being sexually molested as a young child. The assault not only contributed to her drug problems but also affected her personality. It was in an episode of Nik Richie radio that Neiers admitted to being addicted to heroin, Xanax, alcohol and OxyContin.
- You may know her as a television personality now, but Alexis Neiers first struck limelight for all the wrong reasons. As unbelievable as it may seem to be, Neiers was first spotted in the media for her involvement in the ‘Bling Ring’ burglaries. The burglars in question had targeted homes of celebrities including Paul Oakenfold, Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan, Rachel Bilson, Paris Hilton, Ashley Tisdale and Audrina Patridge. Though initially she denied her involvement in the robberies, eventually she accepted the charges.
- Meanwhile, while Neiers was pleading not guilty for the felony charges, her reality show, ‘Pretty Wild’ premiered on E! Network on March 14, 2010. The show was based on the lives of Alexis, her unofficially adopted ‘sister’ Tess Taylor, her younger biological sister Gabby Neiers, and their mother Andrea Arlington. The show gave a glimpse of their modelling career and their lifestyle. It was shortly after filming the pilot episode of the show that Neiers was arrested for burglary. The show thence forward chronicled her life, her conviction charges, her pleading guilty and later her jail time.
- On May 2010 Alexis Neiers plea for no contest to a felony charge was put down. She was instead sentenced to 180 days in county jail, with three years' probation and a fine of $600,000. She began her sentence on June 24, 2010, but was released after serving one month of the sentence.
- The turmoil in Neiers life did not end with that. Just when everything seemed to be in control, images of Neiers smoking bongs and heroin leaked on thedirty website. A search of her home revealed possession of black tar heroin and a fake Florida ID. She was then was sentenced to a year of rehab at the SOBA Recovery center in Malibu, California. During her treatment, Neiers enrolled at a school to obtain a certification of CASAC (Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor). Upon completing her schooling in October 2011, she has become a licensed drug and alcohol counselor. Currently, she volunteers her time at different rehabilitation centers in Malibu.
- Alexis Neiers was born on June 20, 1991 in Los Angeles, California to Mikael and Andrea Neiers. While her father was a director of photography on the globally famous series ‘FRIENDS’, her mother worked as an actress and model. After the divorce of her parents, Alexis lived with her mother and stepfather. She was mostly homeschooled. Along with her biological sister Gabby Neiers and unofficially adopted sister Tess Taylor, Neiers’ life has been full of ups and downs. While she was a television personality and main protagonist of a reality show, Neiers at the same time was convicted for burglary and charged of heroin and alcohol addiction.
- Alexis Neiers married Evan Haines, a Canadian businessman, in Mexico, in April 2012. The following year in April, they welcomed their first child, a girl Harper Elisabeth Haines. The couple then welcomed their second daughter Dakota Haines, in 2016.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed