Alex Clark Bio
Alex Clark is a YouTube star, famous for his animated, comic, prank and challenge videos. He is a multifaceted personality; he is proficient as a writer, producer, director and juggler. His YouTube channel, ‘itsalexclark’, has already accumulated more than 1.9 million subscribers. What sets him apart from his contemporaries is the fact that he conveys his stories through animation. Also, all his videos have a few unique elements that make him stand out. No wonder he has won the ‘People’s Choice Award’ on four different occasions. Alex is active on social media and is prompt when it comes to posting his videos. An avid traveler, he has set foot in many countries to promote his videos and channel. Alex’s juggling acts are like by fans all over.
- Alex was passionate about comedy right from his childhood. He also had a liking towards animation and cartoon characters. He grew up watching movies based on the fictional character, Aladdin. His passion for animation led him to pursue a course in portrait drawing. This eventually helped him establish a career in animation and comedy.Recommended Lists:
- Alex started performing his comical and juggling acts on the streets. After performing in the US for quite some time, he started performing in other countries as well. He performed in more than seven countries and earned a lot of accolades for his juggling acts. Alex then decided to reach a wider audience as he wanted to entertain more and more people. With this aim in mind, he created his YouTube channel in 2012 and named it ‘itsalexclark’.Recommended Lists:
- Initially, he posted only stand-up comedies on his channel. Some of his most popular stand-up comedies include, ‘Grandmother Stabs Granddaughter’, ‘Naughty girl throws puppies into river’ and ‘Top secret Broadcast’ among many. Before posting animated videos, he wanted to acquire enough money to come up with high quality animation.
- It took him five years to become a well-known performer in social media. By then, he had already posted many ‘Question and Answer’ videos and also hosted a meet and greet. The kind of response that he received at the meet and greet event motivated him to post animated videos. He faced a lot of difficulties in creating animated characters as it required long hours of editing and sketching. So, he came up with an alternative technology, known as motion sketching.
- Initially, he posted a few videos that were made using motion sketching technology. The first video made using this technology was titled ‘How to ask a girl out’. When this video became a hit among his fans and viewers, Alex started posting a series of videos under the title, ‘About a Girl’. Some of the videos that he posted under this category include, ‘How I Impressed my Crush’, ‘Love at First Sight’ and ‘Cute notes from Girls’.
- Alex’s mainstream animated videos came in after about a year he began posting motion sketching videos. One of his most popular animated videos was titled ‘Twas the pimp before Christmas’. This video was a satire on how Santa gives away so many gifts during Christmas. Then, he posted a few videos like ‘How to Fight: Birth of The Pickle Dipper’ and ‘Okstupid: The Stupid Truth of Internet Dating’.
- Today, Alex has his own animation studio where he creates and edits his videos. In an attempt to reach a wider audience, Alex created a web page as well. This is a collaborative effort where his fans can invest and can also join his creative team. He also makes his fans happy by providing them with attractive giveaways every now and then. This also attracts more number of viewers and subscribers. Also, in his web page, he has included a FAQ section, information about his tours, section for his fans to showcase their own talent and also a section where people can write their blogs.
- Alex Clark was born on February 1, 1985, in Virginia, USA. He grew up, along with his younger sisters, Arianna, and Aubrey. As a child, he once won a greeting card-making competition. Alex graduated from a high school of performing arts situated in Massachusetts.
- He learnt the act of juggling during his school days. Alex aspires to become a great animator and wants to direct his own Disney movie.
Alex Clark Fans Also Viewed