Addison Riecke is a child actor whose accomplishments go far beyond her success on stage and television. She is most known for her role as Nora Thunderman in the Nickelodeon show ‘The Thundermans’. In January 2012, Addison won a number of awards through IPOP’s convention, including awards for Child Actor of the Year, Winner of Child Monologue and Winner of Child TV Beauty Commercial. In 2013, she appeared on ABC's ‘How to Live with Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life)’. A big step for her in the acting field is being cast in the upcoming movie ‘The Beguiled’. She has also featured in national commercials for Lunchables and PlayStation. She is interested in theatres and musicals, and appeared on stage in ‘101 Dalmatian Kids’. An ardent lover of music, she can play three different instruments: the piano, the guitar and the ukulele. She loves to read and is currently writing a children's book. However, her true achievement would be the charitable work she has already been a part of at this tender age.
- Addison Riecke developed her love for the entertainment industry at the age of four after she took part in the Bitty Theater and discovered that she doesn't fear being on stage. She did plays through drama camps organized by Kehoe-France School, which she attended. When she was seven, she started taking professional acting classes through John Robert Powers in New Orleans. From there, she attended the IPOP 2012 convention, winning multiple awards. Her first acting role was a guest appearance on ‘How to Live with Your Parents (for the Rest of Your Life)’. Her major break was the role of Nora on Nickelodeon's ‘The Thundermans’, a live-action comedy series about a family of Superheroes trying to live a normal life.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes Addison Riecke So Special
- Addison loves the fact that she can transform into any character while acting. Her first role was that of a bully, while in real life she is part of many anti-bullying campaigns. A mature actor at such a young age, she compares auditioning to waiting at the bus stop. If she misses one, there will be another coming. Wise enough to know that she cannot change anything once she leaves the audition room, she gives each opportunity her best and leaves it there. Alternative music is her favorite, and she intends to follow music later in her life. She often takes her ukulele to the set of her show to jam with her co-stars. Addison is an animal lover at heart. She spends quality time with the dogs or cats that are brought to the set of her show during filming. Her most striking quality is her generosity. Even at this stage of her life, she is associated with more charitable work than many adult people ever do in their whole life.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Beyond Fame
- Her interest in charity might be the influence of her mother, who co-founded the non-profit organization Holidays for Kids. Addison once told in an interview that she is often told that she is wise beyond her age, a trait she shares with her on-screen character Nora. Her actions definitely prove her right. What makes her stand out from other celebrities taking part in charitable works is her willingness to give. A kid herself, she not only gave out her birthday gifts to children at L.A. Children's Hospital in 2014, she even requested for pet supplies instead of gifts on her next birthday so that she can donate the supplies to the St. Tammany Humane Society.In 2013, she raised over $4000 for the Red Cross to help the tornado victims in Oklahoma. She is always against bullying and takes every opportunity to stand against it. In 2015, she participated in Custom Ink's 5th annual "Be Good to Each Other" campaign which supports PACER's National Bullying Prevention Center. She also presented an award at the 2015 NO BULL Teen Video Awards. She is also involved in the "Write Brain Gives" initiative by Write Brain Books that undertakes philanthropic works to help needy kids. In 2015, she visited Children’s Hospital Los Angeles to donate Write Brain Books and Authors Kits to children and their families. In her hometown, she in associated with the Food Bank of Covington and STARC.Behind The Curtains
- Addison Riecke was born and raised in Covington, Louisiana. She believes in having a well-rounded life. As such, she makes sure to take time off her busy schedule to spend on her hobbies. Apart from her interest in musical instruments, she is also into archery. She regularly keeps in touch with her friends in Los Angeles and in Louisiana. She has a cat named Hannah that she adopted in 2013.Trivia
- The bow that her on-screen character Nora wears was not originally scripted, but made its way into the show as Addison was wearing one during the audition and the producers liked her look very much.
How To CiteArticle Title- Addison Riecke BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/addison-riecke-8003.phpLast Updated- April 28, 2018
People Also Viewed