Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt Biography
Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt is the daughter of former Hollywood couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Vivienne has a twin brother named Knox. Vivienne is the second biological child of Angelina and Brad. Being a celebrity child, Vivienne was under the media spotlight even before she was born. After Vivienne and Knox were born, their pictures were sold to two leading American lifestyle magazines for a hefty amount. Vivienne has already made her Hollywood debut with the 2014 film 'Maleficent.' Angelina and Brad got married in 2014 and filed for divorce 2 years later. Following the divorce, they fought for the custody of Vivienne and her five siblings. The custody case is still on trial. However, according to the new court’s orders, all their six children now live with Angelina, while Brad has been granted permission to visit them.
- Angelina revealed her second pregnancy, with Vivienne and Knox, in 2008, during the 'Cannes Film Festival.' She walked on the red carpet of the event, flaunting her baby bump. Angelina and Brad later confirmed that they were expecting twins.
- Vivienne was born on July 12, 2008, at the 'Lenval Hospital' in Nice, France, at 6:28 pm. She was born along with her twin brother, Knox Leon. The twins were delivered through C-section at the 'Santa Maria' clinic of the 'Lenval Foundation.' Vivienne weighed 5 lbs at the time of her birth. The name "Vivienne" was jointly decided by Brad and Angelina early in the pregnancy. Vivienne’s middle name is in honor of her grandmother (Angelina's mother), Marcheline Bertrand. Vivienne can speak Arabic.
- Vivienne and Knox have an elder sister, Shiloh Nouvel, the star couple’s first biological child. Their other three siblings, namely, Zahara, Maddox, and Pax were adopted.
- Vivienne played the younger version of ‘Princess Aurora’ in the 2014 action–adventure film 'Maleficent.' Her mother was the main lead in the film. Vivienne was cast in the film on a scale salary of $3,000 per week, plus $60 per day.
- Angelina and Brad got married in France in 2014. While Maddox and Pax walked down the aisle with them, Zahara and Vivienne were the flower girls. Shiloh and Knox were the ring bearers.
- In September 2016, reports claimed that Angelina had filed for divorce from Brad, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason. Following this, everybody talked about the children’s custody. Angelina asked for joint legal custody. However, she later demanded the sole physical custody of the children and agreed on Brad’s visitation rights. In August 2018, Angelina was ordered to share the custody of her children. Brad was granted permission to visit the children regularly.
- The first pictures of Vivienne and Knox were sold to celebrity lifestyle journals 'People' and 'Hello!' According to sources, the pictures were sold for $14 million, the highest amount ever paid for photos of celebrity children. Previously, the record was held by their elder sister, Shiloh. The amount was later donated to the 'Jolie-Pitt Foundation.'
- American fashion magazine 'W' once published a series of Angelina’s photographs that were originally clicked by Brad. The series included black and white photographs of the Jolie-Pitt family and one of Angelina breastfeeding her twins that was later made into a statue by sculptor Daniel Edwards.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed