Violetta Zironi Biography
Violetta Zironi is an Italian singer and songwriter best known for releasing the hit singles "Dimmi che non passa", "Il primo giorno d'estate" and "Don't Make Me a Fool". She began performing as a little girl and started writing songs at the age of 16. After performing with a local band in bars and events around the north of Italy, Zironi first rose to prominence when she signed a record deal with a major label and delivered a few singles. As for now, she has sung numerous songs and has appeared in a number of music videos as well. Zironi’s debut EP ‘Half Moon Lane’ was released in early 2018. She is known for her unique sound characterized by elements of country, Americana and folk music derived from the Mediterranean and European cultures. The Italian vocalist has toured all around the world several times in order to promote her songs.
- Violetta began performing music in her early teens. She sang and played the guitar on the streets and in local clubs and festivals. In 2012 she met Luca "Jontom" Tomassini and the duo went on to perform together at the 2012 "YOUkulele Festival" in Rome. The same year, Violetta contributed vocals to three songs on Jontom’s EP ‘Likelike Highway’. Soon after this, she released her single "Dimmi che non passa" from the EP of the same name in 2013. That year, she also participated in the 7th season of ‘The X Factor’ (Italian version). Following her success in the show, the Italian artist signed with Sony Music.
- On 21 June 2014, Sony Music released her second single titled "Il primo giorno d'estate" which means "The first day of Summer", a track produced by Alessandro Magnanini and written by Mario Cianchi and Luca Mattioni. After the release of this song, Violetta began touring, performing her pop songs and some classic American Roots as well as Celtic folk songs.
- In November 2014, her version of the song "Winter Wonderland" was incorporated in "X Factor Christmas 2014”. This compilation featuring classic Christmas songs performed by the contestants of the season 8 of ‘The X Factor’ and some contestants from the previous seasons was released by Sony Music.
- In April 2015, Violetta guest-starred in Jack Savoretti's "Written In Scars Tour". She spent the rest of the year writing and recording her own tracks in Milan, London, Berlin, and her hometown Emilia-Romagna. In 2015 and 2016, she also performed in Paris and several other cities. She participated in the 2016 Sanremo Music Festival as well. On 23 February 2018, the Italian singer released her debut EP titled ‘Half Moon Lane’.
- Violetta Zironi was born on 5 April 1995 in Correggio, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. Her father Giuseppe is a musician who encouraged her to pursue music from a young age. Information regarding her family background, education, and love life is missing from the web. Currently, she is active on Facebook. Zironi also runs her own website violettazironi.com.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed