Taeler Hendrix is an American professional wrestler and valet. She became a prominent wrestler after her performances at the Ohio Valley Wrestling championship. She has won the women's championship on multiple occasions. Hendrix has wrestled all over the United States and Canada. She has appeared in several episodes of WWE and has also been felicitated with Ring of Honor. She has faced many top female wrestlers in the industry, including Tara, Mickie James, Awesome Kong, Serena Deeb, Lei'D Tapa, Velvet Sky and Taryn Terrell amongmany others. Taeler Hendrix is known for her finishing moves termed as ‘The Kiss Goodnight’ and ‘The Peacemaker’. Hendrix is one of the top female athletes in the world and is currently a member of The House of Truth, a professional wrestling stable.
- Hendrix started her training at a young age. Many well-known wrestlers of WWE and TNA have been her trainers, including Al Snow, Spike Dudley, Brickhouse Baker, Matt Storm, Kyle Storm, Evan Siks, Bob Evans, Dan Freitas, Rip Rogers and Nick Dinsmore.She made her professional wrestling debut in 2008 for the independent promotion, New England Championship Wrestling.The same year, she debuted in Top Rope Promotions (TRP) where she teamed up with The Kreeper and defeated the team of Lea Morrison and Alex Payne. She then participated in World Women’s Wrestling (WWW). She won her first WWW match against Ariel after her opponent was disqualified for misbehaving. Unfortunately, Hendrix ended up losing the championship.In 2010, she challenged the A-listers of Women of Honor and put herself to test against champions, such as Daizee Haze and Sara Del Ray.She made her debut at Chaotic Wrestling in 2011 but lost the very first match to Lexxus. In November 2011, Hendrix won the Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW) Women’s Championship and held the championship for the next 203 days.On July 7, 2012, Hendrix won the OVW Women's Championship for the second time after defeating Epiphany. The same year, she wrestled in a triple threat match against Heidi Lovelace and Sojournor Bolt at SHINE Wrestling, but lost the match.On June 21, 2012, Hendrix took part in the Gut Check Challenge of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. She wanted to crack a deal with the promotion and hence faced the well-known wrestler, Tara, but lost the game. However, she managed to sign the contract after putting up a stellar performance.On December 1, 2012 at OVW's ‘Saturday Night Special’, Hendrix defeated Taryn to win the OVW Women's Championship for the third time. She lost the Women's Championship to Jessie Belle on January 5, 2013.On June 6, 2013, she competed against TNA Women's Knockout Champion, Mickie James and was knocked out.In September 2015, she made her first appearance for the Ring of Honor promotion. On November 20, 2015, in the Ring of Honor (ROH) Reloaded Tour, Hendrix defeated Mandy Leon. On November 29, 2015, Hendrix defeated Candice LeRae in the semi-finals but lost the finals.In 2016, Hendrix battled against Kelly Klein in ROH. She lost the game and in the very next year, she announced that she will no longer be part of ROH. The same year, she, along with Van Ness, defeated the famous Lucha Sisters and became the first Queens of Combat (QOC) Tag Team Champion.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Against Body Shaming
- Hendrix has spoken a lot against body shaming, sexual assault and other forms of harassment which are very common in the industry. She even used her social media accounts to voice against such acts and has also chronicled her own experiences from the initial days of her career.She expressed her distress for being body shamed for her lean looks. She was extremely disappointed when she was considered unfit for heavyweight championships.She continues to fight, not only for herself but also for others who may not have the courage to share their stories.She has launched her own line of graphic T-shirts to help the charitable trust she is working with.Recommended Lists:
- Ohio Valley Wrestling – Hendrix won the championship for the first time on November 12, 2011 by defeating JoJo.Queen of Knockouts– She won this prestigious title by defeating Tessa Blanchard in a tournament on November 29, 2015.Personal Life
- Taeler Hendrix was born as Taeler Conrad-Mellen on June 7, 1989 in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA.She dated wrestler Joe Coleman for quite some time, before breaking up with him.During the 2012 OVW Championships, she started dating professional wrestler Dylan Bostic and got engaged to him in 2017. She currently lives in Detroit, Michigan.Trivia
- Because of her ferocious performances in the ring, Hendrix has got many nicknames, such as Poisonous Princess and Positively Poison.Her trademark moves are ‘The Kiss Goodnight’ and ‘The Ginger Snap’. She has finished many of her fights with her finishing moves.
How To CiteArticle Title- Taeler Hendrix BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/taeler-hendrix-34758.phpLast Updated- November 27, 2017
People Also Viewed