Spencer Boldman Biography
Spencer Thomas Boldman is an American actor, best known for playing the role of Adam Davenport in the Disney XD series ‘Lab Rats.’ The show ran for four seasons, catapulting Boldman to successand popularity. He garnered wider recognition after playing the role of Bryce Johnson in ‘I’m the band.’ He is also known for his appearances in ‘21 Jump Street’ which features Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, ‘Zapped’, and ‘Jessie’. Boldman started working with Emily Ratajkowkski in 2015, for their film ‘Cruise’. Spencer is a great singer and has been a teen heartthrob since his Lab Rats’ days. He is a foodie at heart and loves to try various dishes. A through and through gentleman, Spencer believes in spending quality time with people. Spencer has an adventurous streak and likes to try out new stuff. He participated in various activities while on tour with Olivia Holt in Australia and New Zealand.
- Born and raised in the small town of Plano near Dallas, Texas on July 28, 1992, Spencer Thomas Boldman is of German, Irish, English, and Scottish descent.He attended and graduated from Plano East Senior High School along with his brother, Jake. He took and advanced placements class in English and began acting in his high school’s theatre production plays.He moved to Los Angeles with his family in order to pursue a career in acting.Continue Reading BelowYou May LikeRecommended Lists:
- Spencer started acting in his high school. He realized his love for acting when he played the lead role in the high school production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream.He moved to Los Angeles from his hometown Plano, and landed several television projects and appeared briefly in popular television series like ‘I’m the Band’.He auditioned and recorded two pilots for Disney before finally debuting in 2009, playing the role of Nate in the Disney Original Series ‘iCarly’.In 2009, he appeared in the television film ‘Jack and Janet Save the Planet’ with China McClain.Boldman was later seen in 21 Jump Street, the 2011 action comedy film alongside Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. He played the role of French Samuels, a minor character who is the understudy for the role of Peter Pan in the school drama.He was seen in a number of movies in the following years. He appeared opposite Zendaya in the Disney movie Zapped.In 2014, Spencer essayed the role of Bryce in ‘Dakota’s Summer’, the sequel to the 2012 film ‘Cowgirls ‘n Angels.’ The film is the story of a girl who learns the secrets of her birth after 18 years.In 2015, he was cast to play the role of Gio Marchetti opposite Emily Ratajkowski in the romance movie Cruise which takes place during the 1980s.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Major Works
- Spencer appeared as Adam Davenport in the Disney television series Lab Rats. It aired on DisneyXD from 27 February 2012 to 3rd February 2016. The plot focused on the life of Leo Dooley who finds three bionic super humans Adam, Bree and Chase and develops a close friendship with them.Continue Reading BelowIn 2012, he was seen in the comedy movie ‘21 Jump Street’ which starred Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in the leading roles. His scenes were mostly with Jonah Hill and Chris Parnell, the actors have had a huge impact on him.In 2014, he starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie ‘Zapped’ opposite Zendaya. He played the role of Jackson Kale, Zendaya’s love interest in the movie. The film revolved around an app that can control men. The premiere earned around 5.7 million viewers and was one of the most watched broadcast on the cable.Awards & Achievements
- Spencer Boldman was a part of Disney XD’s ‘Lab Rats: Bionic Island’, which was nominated for the ‘Favorite TV Show’ at the 2016 Kids’ Choice Awards.Personal Life
- He was rumored to be dating his Lab Rats co-star Kelli Berglund. She is an actress, singer and a dancer and plays Bree Davenport in the series.Rumors of their link-up began to fade when Spencer started dating Debby Ryan, an actress, singer, songwriter, and musician. They broke up after a while due to unknown reasons.He is currently single and plans to focus on his career.Net Worth
- Spencer Boldman’s current net worth is $4 million.Trivia
- He has been said to have an amazing voice but is shy to sing in front of people.He also has a golden retriever named Jack.Mobey Dick and The Great Gatsby are his favorite books and his dream co-star is Leonardo DiCaprio.
How To CiteArticle Title- Spencer Boldman BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/spencer-boldman-30077.phpLast Updated- February 27, 2017
People Also Viewed