Skyler Gisondo Biography
Sun Sign: Cancer
Born in: Palm Beach County, Florida
Famous as: Actor
father: Ron Gisondo
mother: Stacey Gisondo
U.S. State: Florida
education: University of Southern California
Skyler Gisondo is a young American actor who is known for his role of ‘Eric Bemis’ in the Netflix original show ‘Santa Clarita Diet’. He has also played the character of ‘Bryan Pearson’ in the sitcom ‘The Bill Engvall Show’. Despite being born into a family with no prior experience in the show business, Skyler developed an early interest in acting. After beginning his career with a few commercials, he appeared in popular TV shows like ‘Criminal Minds’, ‘ER’, ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’, ‘CSI: NY’, ‘Psych’, and ‘Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later’. However, it was in the film industry that he got his biggest break. He was selected for a role in the movie ‘Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb’ alongside the iconic actors Robin Williams and Ben Kingsley. Gisondo featured in two ‘Spider-Man’ films as ‘Howard Stacy’. He also appeared in the slapstick comedy film ‘The Three Stooges’. The young actor has already built up an impressive resume and looks all set to tough greater heights of glory in the coming days.
- Skyler Gisondo started his acting career at the age of six with the role of ‘Jeffrey’ in the comedy-drama television show ‘Miss Match’. After that, his parents started to try to get him more roles. They made his portfolio and sent them to different agencies. They managed to get him a role in a commercial for Pizza Hut. Eventually, they decided to move to California to get better offers.
- Gisondo made a number of special appearances in television shows like ‘Criminal Minds’, ‘ER’, ‘CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’, ‘Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles’, ‘My Name Is Earl’, and ‘American Dad!’ He finally found a regular role in the TBS sitcom ‘The Bill Engvall Show’, appearing in 31 episodes in 2009. He then portrayed the role of ‘Young Shawn’ in the detective comedy-drama television series ‘Psych’ between 2010 and 2012.
- In 2012, Gisondo appeared in ‘The Three Stooges’, a slapstick comedy film based on a series of short films of the same name. He portrayed the character of ‘Young Moe’ and appeared alongside Sean Hayes, Chris Diamantopoulos, and Will Sasso. He then grabbed the role of ‘Howard Stacy’ in Marvel’s superhero film ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ and its sequel. In 2014, Gisondo appeared alongside a group of high profile actors like Robin Williams, Ben Kingsley, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, and Dan Stevens in the comedy adventure film ‘Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb’. It was the third and the final part of the ‘Night at the Museum’ film franchise. The film, made on a budget of $127 million, grossed around $365 million at the box office.
- Since then, Gisondo has appeared in several other films, including ‘Vacation’, ‘Time Freak’ and ‘Feast of the Seven Fishes’. He appeared as ‘Eric Bemis’ in the Netflix original show ‘Santa Clarita Diet’, a horror-comedy web television series. The show was developed by Victor Fresco and featured Drew Barrymore, Liv Hewson, and Timothy Olyphant apart from Gisondo in the lead roles.
- Skyler Gisondo was born in Palm Beach County, Florida, on July 22, 1996, to Ron Gisondo and Stacey Gisondo. Both of his parents are ocean engineers by profession. After being homeschooled for several years, Gisondo attended Milken Community High School in Los Angeles and graduated from there in 2014. He formed close friendships with his co-stars Ben Stiller and Robin Williams during the shooting of the film ‘Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.’ Stiller and Williams helped him propose to his girlfriend for his senior prom night!
How To Cite
People Also Viewed