Sean Elliott O’Connor Bio
Sean Elliott O’Connor is a British YouTube personality who works out of Brighton, UK. He initially became active on Twitter when he was still in college, and soon had more than 140,000 followers. He went on to become a phenomenon on YouTube with more than 490,000 subscribers on his channel ‘Seanelliottoc’. His uploads include travel vlogs, food, competitions, challenges, lifestyle accessories, men’s fashion and various other topics that appeal to a cross section of viewers from all ages. His channel playlist is categorised as ‘Liked Videos’, ‘DIY’, ‘Vlogs’, ‘Sit Down Videos’, ‘Baking With Pop’, ‘Limitless Series’, ‘Challenges’ and ‘Favourites’. Sean has been dating Instagram star, Poppy Deyes, who is the sister of fellow vlogger Alfie Deyes. They have jointly put up many vlogs as a team on their respective channels. Though Sean and Poppy are recognised as a couple by their fans, they have not yet talked about taking their relationship a step further and getting engaged or married.
- Sean started his career on Twitter when he was 19 years old. He soon had more than 140,000 followers. His experiments with social media made him a phenomenon on YouTube and he crossed 490,000 subscribers on his channel called ‘Seanelliottoc’ within a short span of time.Recommended Lists:
- His close friendship with fellow vlogger Alfie Deyes and his sister Poppy Deyes is instrumental in his rise to fame as his popularity grew with his appearance on Instagram with Poppy. They soon came to be known as a celebrity couple. He plans to appear on television next.Recommended Lists:
- Sean Elliott O’Connor was born on 21 January 1991, into a middle class English family in the United Kingdom. As a child, he was interested in computers and gaming and displayed a creative mindset in school.
- He is presently based in Brighton, from where he operates. He is a close friend of vloggers Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. They were instrumental in making him take up a career on the internet seriously.
- Sean has been dating Instagram star Poppy Deyes, who is the sister of Alfie Deyes since his college days. He spends a lot of his time in her house and both of them have jointly put up various vlogs like ‘Our Edinburgh Trip’ and ‘We Stole The Dog’ as a combined team on their respective channels.
- Though they are often seen together and are accepted as a couple by their fans, they have not yet talked about tying the knot and taking their relationship a step further. He is presently concentrating on his career on You Tube and has an ambition of making it big as an entertainer on multimedia, including television and the big screen.
Sean Elliott O’Connor Fans Also Viewed