Sara MacDonald Biography
Sun Sign: Libra
Born in: Edinburgh
Famous as: Publicist, wife of Noel Gallagher
Spouse/Ex-: Noel Gallagher
father: Rory MacDonald
mother: Norma MacDonald
children: Donovan Rory MacDonald Gallagher, Sonny Patrick MacDonald Gallagher
City: Edinburgh, Scotland
education: The Mary Erskine School
Sara MacDonald is a Scottish publicist who is best recognized as the wife of Oasis rock star Noel Gallagher. A mother of two and a step-mother of one, she is known for her evergreen beauty, dimpled smile, and charismatic personality. She is a doting wife and a very caring mother to the couple’s children. Being a celebrity wife, she often finds herself in the limelight owing to her husband’s popularity. Despite having a demanding career herself, she ensures that she is a hands-on mother to the children and actively participates in their day-to-day activities like supervising their studies and occasionally taking them to the playground. With her down-to-earth attitude, MacDonald has captured the hearts of millions all over the world. Talking about her personality and traits, she is bold, gorgeous, and classy. She has an exceptional taste in fashion and is admired for her sophisticated sense of style. The Scottish publicist comes across as an ambitious and successful working mother and many women consider her their role model.
- Sara MacDonald started her career as a publicist a long time back. As a part of her job, she promotes businesses and individual clients. Till date, she has worked with mainly clubs and fashion companies. After her relationship with Noel Gallagher took off, MacDonald started to focus more on fashion. In addition to being a publicist, she is also a homemaker who takes care of her home and children. MacDonald has been nominated for numerous Scottish Style Awards. In the year 2013, she won the ‘Most Stylish Female’ award.
- Sara MacDonald first met Noel Gallagher in the year 2000 in a nightclub in Ibiza. At that time, Gallagher was already married to Meg Matthews. He divorced his first wife in 2001 and began dating Sara MacDonald. Their relationship turned out to be a serious one.
- Their first child, Donovan Rory, was born in September 2007. Their second child, Patrick, was born on October 1, 2010. The couple eventually got married on June 18, 2011. Noel’s friend Russell Brand served as his “Best Man” at the wedding. As for now, MacDonald and Gallagher’s relationship is going strong. They are happily residing with their kids in Scotland. For Gallagher, his wife’s opinions matter to him the most. He once even mentioned that she’s the last individual he plays songs for before proceeding to record them.
- In February 2018, Liam Gallagher launched a mocking online attack on Sara MacDonald, calling her a “witch”. He also accused her of preventing an Oasis reunion. He branded her “dark” after she called him names.
- The outburst happened days after Sara MacDonald slammed Liam Gallagher for referring to her step-daughter Anais and joking that he didn’t care if the latter was targeted by social media trolls. According to reports by ‘The Sun,’ Sara got angry and hit back at her brother-in-law on Instagram.
- Sara MacDonald was born on October 22, 1971 in Edinburgh, Scotland to Norma and Rory MacDonald. She attended The Mary Erskine School aka MES. After graduating from the all-girls school, she started her career as a publicist. Her brother-in-law is popular singer Liam Gallagher.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed