Rebecca Zamolo Bio
Sun Sign: Libra
Born in: California
Famous as: YouTuber, TikTok (Musical.ly) Star
Spouse/Ex-: Matt Yoakum
siblings: Jennifer Zamolo, Lissa Zamolo, Michael Zamolo, Monica Zamolo
U.S. State: California
education: University of California
Rebecca Zamolo is not a new name for anyone who swears by social media, especially Musical.ly (now known as TikTok) and YouTube. Known for her eccentric genres of video content that will have you both spellbound and in splits, Rebecca’s career over the internet is a blend of entertainment and empowerment. Never stopping at anything that could brighten up her fans’ day, Rebecca’s activity over the net has only proved just how far hard work and perseverance can go. From performing since the age of nine, to taking ownership of her destiny after college, to even battling an illness with sheer strength and courage, her list of amazingness does not end! And for those who need a boost of some awesome video content to help them overcome any kind of blues, tuning into her TikTok and YouTube channels will do no less than the best job! With over a million followers on various platforms, her fame is making its way through the roofs and we sure are thrilled to see what she has in store of us!
- Rebecca might be known to her 1.7 million fans for her flawless TikTok routines and even for her insane YouTube video content, but very few know her for who she is behind the scenes. A lover of performing ever since a young child, Rebecca has gone above and beyond tipping her toes into even the toughest art forms like cheerleading and gymnastics. Starting since age nine, Rebecca made hard work her best friend and never backed out of intense training sessions that lead her to become the owner of national titles. Her love for performing in front of the camera even took her to places where she trained hard as a cheerleader for almost two years. This then paved a way for Rebecca to work for commercials on TV. To pursue this line of career, she went ahead and got herself a degree in communications, all the while working as a local sports broadcaster for Gaucho News.Recommended Lists:
- Even as an adult, she wasn’t afraid of taking matters into her own hands, and soon moved to LA to write her destiny as a content creator and writer. Soon enough, Rebecca focused on her improvisation skills which landed her a spot as a recurring actor on ‘The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson’, helping her in growing as an artiste. She then switched gears and tried her hand at social media which catapulted her to even greater heights of fame! Now known for her TikTok stardom, Rebecca’s account is home to over 1.7 million followers who are quick to profess their love for this star. And it’s not just TV and TikTok; Rebecca now is a total trooper on YouTube as well, with a self-titled channel that shares some of the most insane content with over 700K subscribers. With videos that have crossed the 4 million views mark, it is safe to say that this all-rounder can do anything she sets her eyes upon!Recommended Lists:
- Not only is she regarded as one of the most entertaining YouTube artistes by her fans, Rebecca is also known for her talents outside of the internet. A list that can go on for hours, Rebecca’s studded resume includes titles like gymnast, actress, writer, and even a producer, which definitely proves her versatility! She is also loved by her audience for her relentless courage during her traumatic days when she struggled with ulcerative colitis. Her determination in not letting the disease get the better of her has encouraged many others to never give up in their low-points. Such kind of motivation does strike a chord with the viewers and fans, and all praise coming Rebecca’s way stands as testament that she is truly unique!Recommended Lists:
- Miss Zamolo is married to Matt Yoakum, who is a musician better known as Matt Slays to his YouTube fans. The duo can be seen frequently in her videos, taking up challenges and even acting in sketches and parodies.
- Rebecaa Zamolo was born on September 28, 1984, in Martinez, California, USA, to parents Cathy and Paul. She is the oldest of four siblings—Jennifer, Monica, Lissa and Michael. This star has been gaining popularity and shattering glass ceilings since the age of nine, and is certainly on her way to encourage and motivate her fans to do the same!
Rebecca Zamolo Fans Also Viewed