Peter Paul Loughran Biography
Nationality: Northern Irish
Sun Sign: Cancer
Born Country: Northern Ireland
Born in: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Famous as: Ex-husband of Lena Headey
Spouse/Ex-: Lena Headey (m. 2007 – div. 2013)
children: Wylie Elliot Loughran
Peter Paul Loughran is an Irish hair stylist, musician and photographer. He is best known as the ex-husband of four-time 'Emmy'-nominated English actress Lena Headey, who portrayed the role of villainous queen Cersei Lannister on the HBO series 'Game of Thrones'. He worked as a hair dresser in the United Kingdom for a decade before moving to the United States. He later opened Peter Paul Hair in Los Angeles and serves as its Creative Director. He is also the founder and CEO of Peter Paul Inc., through which he publishes "an exclusive magazine for no-bodies". In February 2015, he began writing and recording songs for the 'Anchor Jack' project with a "very talented team".
- For a decade, Peter Paul Loughran worked as a hair stylist in the United Kingdom and decided to move to Los Angeles, United States, in 2007. Even as a "stylish Irish kid", he was intimidated by the "quality and quantity" attractive people living in the city who were evidently careful about maintaining their appearance. He used the opportunity to establish himself as a leading hair stylist in the area and founded his company Peter Paul Hair in the city in 2011. At the same time, he provided online consultancy to clients through his website PeterPaulHair.com. Also a photographer, he expanded his company Peter Paul Inc. to the city, apart from London and Ireland, in order to capture "the untapped sources of Artist talent" among common people. However, despite all these ventures that he undertook, it is his relationship with 'Game of Thrones'-famed actress Lena Headey that most people recognize him for. He met her in 2007, soon after landing in the city of Los Angeles, and married her the same year. He has remained in the news since then due to their tumultuous relationship and prolonged custody battle over their son.
- Peter Paul Loughran was born and raised in Ireland, where he attended St. Aloysius College in Athlone, Westmeath. He completed a general course in Business Administration and Management from the college which was later closed in 2017. Since his early years, he has been passionate about music, art, fashion, photography and hair.
- Peter Paul Loughran first met Lena Headey at a friend's wedding where they had a little dance together. Headey later told in an interview that it was love at first sight for her as she was very serious right from the beginning. She even went on to say, "This is the most healthy, beautiful thing that has happened to me." The couple got married on May 19, 2007. They welcomed their only child, son Wylie Elliot Loughran, on March 31, 2010. Following the birth of the child, Headey openly talked about suffering from postpartum depression.
- About a year after the birth of Wylie, the couple separated, and on July 20, 2012, Headey filed for divorce from Loughran in the Los Angeles County Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. The divorce was eventually finalized on December 26, 2013. According to certain sources, Headey soon became involved with her 'Game of Thrones' co-star Jerome Flynn, but the affair reportedly ended in a bad note within months, and the two had to be kept separately on the sets of the show. She later began seeing her childhood friend and director Dan Cadan, with whom she welcomed daughter Teddy on July 10, 2015. They finally got married in 2018. However, it is currently not known if Loughran has married again or is currently single.
- Years after their divorce, in September 2016, it was revealed that Peter Paul Loughran was amidst an ugly custody battle with his ex-wife Lena Headey over the custody of their only child, Wylie. According to the legal documents he had, Headey had agreed to return their son from the UK soon after the shooting for her show 'Game of Thrones' was supposed to be completed. Reportedly, her deadline for returning the child home was September 5, 2016, but she had violated the terms of their agreement by deciding to keep the child with her even after the deadline was over. Headey, however, claimed that her musician ex-husband had claimed to let the child live in the UK with his mother. As the battle reached court again, it was revealed that she had previously went to court citing his past driving issues and had made him download an app that would prohibit him from texting while driving. She had also showed a social media post by him posing with an AK-47 and successfully denied him the right to take the boy on a holiday trip to his native Ireland.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed