Papa Rug Bio
Papa Rug is the husband of famous YouTuber, Sana Awadis, popularly known as Mama Rug. Their sons, Brian and Brandon, are also famous YouTubers. Papa Rug, whose real name is Ron Awadis, appears frequently in the videos posted on his wife’s YouTube channel, ‘Mama Rug and Papa Rug.’ The channel is shared by the Awadis couple, who post a variety of videos. Papa Rug owns a separate self-titled YouTube channel, but doesn’t often post videos on his channel. Though he is not active when it comes to posting videos on his channel, he still has managed to gather over 10,000 subscribers. Apart from showcasing his skills on YouTube, Papa Rug also owns a flourishing carpet business. Papa Rug enjoys a huge fan base for being a caring father and a loving husband. He is an avid basketball fan and a trained basketball player.
- It all began when Papa Rug’s sons, Brian and Brandon, created their respective YouTube channel. Initially, Papa Rug and his wife enjoyed appearing on their sons’ channels. When their fans requested Brian and Brandon to feature their parents more often in their videos, Brian and Brandon asked their parents to create their own channel. So, they created a YouTube channel and named it ‘Papa Rug and Mama Rug,’ The term ‘Rug’ was added as they wanted people to know about their carpet business.Recommended Lists:
- Both Brian and Brandon look up to Papa Rug as he has mastered the art of striking a balance between his business and his family. In one of the videos, Brian had expressed his gratitude towards his father for being supportive and caring. For Papa Rug, posting videos on YouTube allows him to spend quality time with his family. He thoroughly enjoys shooting question and answer videos with his sons and his wife.
- Once Brian surprised his parents on their wedding anniversary by getting them in front of the camera and asking them to share the story of their wonderful relationship. They both shared their story on how they met and how they have managed to keep their relationship alive even after so many years of marriage.
- Papa Rug then posted a video in which he thanked his fans for praying for his wife's well-being when she was hospitalized after a nervous breakdown. Since Papa Rug is a trained basketball player, he posted a couple of videos in which he was seen sharing a few tips and tricks related to the game.
- The channel ‘Papa Rug and Mama Rug’ is packed with numerous prank and challenge videos. Papa Rug also got a few of his friends and extended family members featured in some of his videos. He has also taken up many interesting challenges that had gone viral on the internet. Some of his famous challenge videos include ‘Hot Pepper Challenge’, ‘Making the world's tallest Burger’, ‘Crazy Basketball Challenge’ and many more. Papa Rug is also famous for taking up the popular ‘Who knows me Better’ challenge.
- He displayed his creative side by creating a representation of the New York City with Lego sets. The Awadis family is probably the only family not to have collaborated with any other YouTuber to date. Despite that, they all have managed to achieve fame, thanks to Papa Rug and Mama Rug.
- Papa Rug was born as Ron Awadis on February 16, 1964, in Iraq. He is married to Sana Awadis, who is popularly known as ‘Mama Rug.’ His elder son, Brandon, is a YouTuber and an aspiring NBA analyst. Papa Rug was his first basketball coach. His younger son, Brian, is the director of the gaming community, ‘FaZe Clan,’ Papa Rug’s brother, Tony, is married to Mama Rug’s sister.
- Papa Rug is from Iraq and spent much of his early life in Iraq. After marrying Sana, he shifted to San Diego in order to lead a better life. Also, he wanted to get his family out of the stressful conditions that were prevalent In Iraq. Papa Rug now has a successful career in the carpet industry.
- Papa Rug is a pet lover. He owns an English Bulldog named Bosley. He has featured Bosley in many of his videos. Papa Rug has a good collection of cars, including a Mercedes which is his favorite. He got his name embossed on the rearview mirror of the car. He is a foodie and loves Mexican food.
Papa Rug Fans Also Viewed