Noor Stars Bio
Noor Stars is an Iraqi YouTube phenomenon who has earned a massive fan following with her mix of beauty videos, comedy skits, vlogs and more. She is the first person in the Arab world to reach 11 million subscribers on the social platform. Her unique and entertaining videos have attracted people from all across the globe. She has millions of followers and admirers on Instagram as well. Born in Iraq, Stars spent her childhood and adolescence in Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic. She then moved to Turkey for three years where she attended the British International School Istanbul. Later, she graduated with a degree specializing in business administration from USA. Noor Stars kicked off her YouTube career in 2014 and has since then been ruling the social media platform like a queen! Her sister is also one of the most prominent female social media personalities from the Arabian nations.
- Noor Stars launched her self-titled channel on April 24, 2014. Her first vlog was 'What's on My iPhone' which was followed by a similar one called 'What's in My School Bag’. In her next two videos, she shared the story of her weight issues, and her diet and sports routine, respectively. Soon, Stars came up with her makeup and beauty vlogs, all of which managed to capture attention from women all around the globe.
- On December 24, 2015, she uploaded ‘20 Tips for Your Period’ that again garnered massive attention from women. As of now, the video has garnered more than 7 million views (as of May 2019). That same month, the young diva also shared a challenge video called ‘Chilli Mexican Pizza Challenge’ which was found to be extremely entertaining by her audience.
- Stars also began sharing comedy skits simultaneously. She eventually came up with several funny vlogs, such as ‘When a Girl Spoils Her Husband’, ‘Types of Girls at School’, ‘When Your Envious Neighbor Visits You’ and ‘The Difference between the Bride & Married Girl’, to name a few. These skit videos have been extremely successful and have received millions of views.
- Talking about two of Stars’ most-watched videos, these are titled ‘Do Not Play This Game After 12:00’ and ‘The Difference between the Bride & Married Girl’. As of now, these videos have earned millions of views each. As far as the channel is concerned, it has crossed over 11 million subscribers, making Stars the first individual in the Arab world to reach this subscriber count on YouTube. Her channel has accumulated more than 1 billion views as of May 2019.
- Noor Stars was born on June 21, 1997 in Baghdad, Iraq. She grew up in Syria and spent her childhood and adolescence in Damascus before moving to Turkey. After completing her primary education from British International School Istanbul, she relocated to USA where she earned a degree in business administration.
- Noor Stars has a sister named Banen Naem who is also a popular YouTuber. She has two other siblings: a brother named Walid and a sister named Vdanna. Her parents have separated.
Noor Stars Fans Also Viewed