Odette Annable Biography
Nick Name: Odie
Sun Sign: Taurus
Also Known As: Odette Juliette Annable, Odette Juliette Yustman
Born in: Los Angeles, California, USA
Famous as: Actress
Spouse/Ex-: Dave Annable (m. 2010)
father: Victor Oscar Yustman
mother: Lydia Yustman
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
education: Woodcrest Christian High School, Riverside Community College
Odette Annable, born as Odette Juliette Yustman, is an American actress. She is famous for portraying various roles in television and films, including her major role as Dr. Jessica Adams in Fox’s medical drama ‘House’, Aubrey Diaz in ABC’s series ‘October Road’ and Beth McIntyre in the monster flick ‘Cloverfield’. She is recognized as Samantha Arias / Reign in The CW series ‘Supergirl’ as well. The actress has also starred in several other TV shows like ‘Pure Genius’, ‘Brothers & Sisters’, ‘Breaking In’, ‘Banshee’ and ‘The Astronaut Wives Club’ and movies like ‘Dear God’, ‘Cloverfield’, ‘Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story’, ‘You Again’, ‘The Double’ and ‘The Truth About Lies’. Annable has lent her voice to the character of Amata Almodovar in the video game ‘Fallout 3’. She also had voice roles in direct-to-videos ‘Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2’ and ‘Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva la Fiesta’. Till date, the young beauty has successfully managed to enthral the audience with her impeccable acting skills and is sure to do the same in the coming future as well.
- Odette Annable played the role of a Spanish-speaking girl in ‘Kindergarten Cop’ at the age of five. She later on appeared in the series ‘South Beach’ and the flick ‘The Holiday’. In 2007, the actress was cast as Aubrey Diaz in the drama ‘October Road’. That year, she also got featured in the films ‘Transformers’ and ‘Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story’.
- After this, Annable landed roles in the drama ‘Life on Mars’ and the movies ‘Cloverfield’, ‘The Unborn’ and ‘Operation: Endgame’. From 2010 to 2011, she appeared in the drama ‘Brother & Sisters’. During that time, she also acted in the movies ‘And Soon the Darkness’, ‘You Again’ and ‘The Double’.
- Following this, the American beauty was cast as Melanie Garcia and Dr. Jessica Adams in the dramas ‘Breaking In’ and ‘House’ respectively. She then started playing Nola Longshadow on the series ‘Banshee’ in 2013. A year later, Annable appeared in the TV shows ‘Two and a Half Men’ and ‘Rush’. She then did the movie ‘The Truth About Lies’. In 2016, the actress joined the cast of the drama ‘Pure Genius’. After this, she joined the cast of the series ‘Supergirl’.
- Odette Annable was born as Odette Juliette Yustman on May 10, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, USA, to Lydia and Victor Oscar Yustman. She went to Woodcrest Christian High School located in Riverside, California. .Later on, Annable studied at Riverside Community College.
- Coming to the actress’ love life, she got married to actor and her ‘Brother & Sisters’ co-star Dave Annable in the year 2010. The couple became parents of a baby girl in 2015.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed